*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1594769-The-Philippine-Call-Center-Industry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Business · #1594769
Call centers in the Philippines made a huge impact in its economic status
The Philippine Call Center Industry


Economic crisis is not new to us, Filipinos. This problem has been around for as long as I could remember. We've tried to change leaders and created policies, but still today, we face almost the same problems that we had decades ago.

However, at the present time, the Philippines has taken vital steps towards a better economic stand. 
One major evidence is becoming an outsourcing hub for companies in the United States, Canada, Australia and in other countries. Since then, call center companies came sprawling in our cities.

Today, the call center industry has become one of the fastest growing industries here in our country. It has created millions of  jobs. It has opened windows of opportunities for us  to grow and improve. Most importantly, it has greatly contributed to our goal of  having a more stabilized economy.

The Philippine government  has acknowledged the great impact which the call center industry has brought about. It has initiated programs to better inform the community of what a call center is, how it operates, and what we could get from it. In fact, together with some non-government organizations,  it has been offering scholarship programs and crash courses for those who want to be a part of the call center industry.

Sure enough, many  have been drawn to work in a call center. And since much has been heard about the hardship and joy of being  a call center agent, Filipinos are wanting to work in a call center not only because of the good pay but maybe also because of the curiosity that we have about living the life of a call center employee.

But whatever the reason is, the call center industry has lived up to its promise- the promise of growth and development. And as long as we see and know that this is true, we'll definitely hold on to it as a tool towards a better country.
© Copyright 2009 Princess Kungay (kungay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1594769-The-Philippine-Call-Center-Industry