*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1595479-Agreement-Among-Principles
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1595479
This short story is sequel to "Cruise," a contest entry in the UEN Summer Extravaganza..
WC 2711


Agreement Among Principles

Elaina Simmons, diary entry, dated 23 September, 1978.

Today I met Henry du Chein. He channeled to me as I was turning in my rental car at the Avis lot in Charleston, S.C. He's in his mid-twenties, over six foot, about two hundred pounds, with an athletic build. The man is the most awesome psychic force I’ve ever encountered. He's ordinary in the most extraordinary sense of the word. The way he moves through the force with hardly a ripple has to be seen to be appreciated. To anyone but a Witch he's damn near invisible. His demeanor is pleasant and soft spoken. He is caring and considerate and helped me aboard with my baggage. I know this sounds unbelievable for a Warlock, but I am not exaggerating. Later, when we met on deck, he continued to question me, which I assumed at the time was a ploy to make sure I was a Witch.

It didn't dawn on me, right then, that he had no idea what he really is. For sure he’s aware of his telepathic abilities, but there's much more to him than that. The barest psychic transfer, the most subtle emotion, passes effortlessly from my mind to his. At first I thought he was testing me, playing a game, by pretending ignorance. Gradually, however, his total innocence and complete lack of understanding began to evidence itself. I could see the frames of his mind as they clicked along in thought, and there was no attempt at cloaking or awareness of the occult. For example, he had no idea regarding the prohibitions on first sex between a Witch and a Warlock. He was prepared to have intercourse without safeguards and if I hadn’t insisted on the restraints, Noir, my alter ego, would have killed him. As it was, he almost did. For my part I did the best I could. I followed all the protocols for First Sex and introduced him to his female side, Sarah. Sarah, was the part of him from the X chromosome, not selected at conception. She was well defined, lived in his soul and had access to his imagination. During the intercourse, she shared Henry’s awareness (A first) and both experienced real time, the sensations of the love making. For Sarah, her lover was my, Noir, and Henry got to experience the episode from a woman’s perspective. Sarah, not being socialized to the real world, with only an indirect appreciation for life, (Via imagination) found the experience, cathartic.

I'm not sure where all this is heading, but of one of thing I'm certain. He's too much of a presence to ignore. His potential contribution to the Sisterhood needs no elaboration and something must be done to get him under control.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Elaina awakened sometime after midnight. She made her diary entry, took a shower and got dressed. Recent memories flooded back into her awareness. In her soul she felt Noir begin to stir. He was fretful.

“So Big Guy,” she whispered to herself. “What do you think?“

The Beast answered with a deep reverence. “Sarah was beautiful, everything I ever dreamed she would be.”

“You got a little rough there. I was worried for a minute.”

“I was overwhelmed, My Lady. I was simply overwhelmed.”

“You almost ripped his throat out. How smart was that?”

“The light and darkness know his name, My Fragrance, and I feared for our lives.”

“And where would that put us now?”

“With a dead body and two lost souls,” he answered, his will bowed in contrition.

“It’s just another example of why you occupy our soul and I command our awareness."

“Yes, My Lady, your wisdom keeps us forever one step ahead of Mulengro.1 So it has been, and long may it continue.”

1. Occult term for corrupter of character. ie Devil.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few hours earlier Elaina had dared to bed the Warlock. He was raw and unbridled, a walk-in from the unanticipated. Their encounter left her nervous and fraught with uneasiness. True, she had handled the situation but the matter had been dicey. In the aftermath, all the things that might have gone wrong played back on the video of her imagination and she cringed at how close they came to failure. Her teeth had snapped shut just inches from his jugular and Noir had been completely out of control. Already she could hear her mother’s reaction.

“You did what? Alone and by yourself? Are you daft?"

Such was the response she anticipated. To her reckoning, it would start as a tirade and percolate for days.

“Do as ye will e’er it harm none,“ she thought to herself.

She stepped into her shapeless black dress. About her shoulders she threw a hooded cloak made of dark cotton fiber. It was hand stitched but looked to be seamlessly put together. It was plain in appearance but upon close inspection, one could see it was embroidered with symbols of the moon and stars. The renderings were subtle yet beautifully sewn in dark thread, making them almost invisible. Pulling the hood over her head she went up onto the main deck. It was almost two a.m. The moon was full and the spaces and places, usually congested during the daytime, were virtually deserted. She began tripping along towards the fantail, twirling about, dancing with her Geas. 2

2 An occult term similar to what a writer calls a A "Muse."


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Lord was a young Mage who seemed to know little or nothing about himself. His Glamouring 3, was ordinary in every sense of the word. Indeed the term itself was a misnomer because he wore no mask. He was as he appeared, an unpretentious innocence with a sense of what to do without the concern or understanding of why. To the uninitiated, his appearance would have hardly raised an eyebrow. Even to a Witch he was damn near invisible and walked the line of purpose with the finest edge of moderation. Without taint he moved, causing but the slightest ripple, his persona defined neither by light or darkness but with a sheen, almost opaque, yet filled with the sparkle of an overflowing spirit.

His name was Henry du Chein. He had been raised in foster homes throughout the Midwest and upon reaching his eighteenth year had tipped his hat adieu and set out to find his own way. Being telepathic gave him a distinct advantage and so he gravitated into gambling, making a living in a quiet sort of way, without getting greedy. The moderation in his approach allowed him to make enough to get by and he took care not to push the envelope. This habit also found its way into all other aspects of his life and was reflected in his eating, physical fitness, drinking and attraction to women. To be truthful he liked being ordinary because it allowed him an unobstructed view of others without receiving any unwelcome attention in return.

Today however, he had entered into a new territory. Not only had he met a girl who was more than his match in telepathic skills, but one who clearly knew things about the world that he was totally unfamiliar with. After they made love he went back to his cabin. The taste of her breasts lingered and he couldn’t get the bitterness out of his mouth. After brushing his teeth he laid down and dozed for a couple of hours. It was a fitful sleep filled with symbols and imagery he didn‘t understand. Further his senses took on a super sensitivity. There was an insect somewhere in his room and the sound of it’s tramping feet was loud and distinct. Smells from his childhood, long forgotten, summoned memories from his past. Some were pleasant and others not. Screaming voices, violence and sexual abuse assailed his recollections as well as loving hugs, the encouragement of caring providers and the kiss of Elaina’s lips. The memory of her snapped him rudely awake. He got dressed and went up on deck. He heard the chiming of two bells.

3 Occult term for assuming a front.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leaning over the rail Elaina looked down into the wake that churned from beneath the stern. The beat of the engines and the frothing propellers had a soothing effect. It brought to her spirit a harmonious set of vibrations that were tranquil and settling. Looking up at the moon she felt a compelling need to “Sky Dance.” 4 Looking around and seeing no one about, she set her cloak next to a bulkhead and stepped out into the center of the shuffle board court. Then unbuttoning the ties about her neck she let her simple black dress fall to her ankles. Stepping out she began to dance and in her heart experienced the thrill of an uninhibited and careless freedom. Around and around she twirled and danced to the thumping resonance of the crank shaft, bathed in the soft ambience of the moonlight. Suddenly she became aware that someone was watching. She froze, hoping to conceal her presence. A Warlock, stepped from the shadows.

4 Occult term for dancing in the buff.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Don’t stop on account of me.”

“You scared me, My Lord. I usually know when someone is watching, but tonight I felt no sense of your presence.”

“For that I’m grateful,” I replied. “It was a glorious and memorable performance.”

“What you've witnessed, is a calling out, to what I am.” Elaina answered, putting her dress back on.

“Whatever…, It was beautiful and I count myself fortunate to have had the opportunity to watch. Now give me your hand and let’s enjoy the time before the dawn…after all, the past few hours have been intense.”

“Indeed they were,” she answered.

“Everything you told me was true.”

“I'm glad I proved myself credible.”

“Clearly you have knowledge of things that I know nothing about.”

“Don’t sell yourself short. You’ve always been a part of our world and move through it with a natural and uninhibited elegance.”

“Will it always be dangerous for us to make love?”

“No, My Lord. First coupling has brought reconciliation.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means that Sarah, your alter ego, and the beast in me, have broken the ice.”

“Go on?”

“They have met one another and taken measure. Noir, is quite impressed with Sarah.”

"And where does that leave us?“

"At a time for decision."

"Does that mean what I hope it does?"

"It means sacrifice and commitment."

"I've spent my whole life searching for you Elaina."

"These are dangerous times du Chein."

"I won't let anyone hurt you."

She laughed bitterly, "You're so naive."

"Perhaps, but with you as a mentor, I'll be a quick study."

"ME? Your mentor...PLEASE!"

"Don't mock me, when my heart's at your feet."

"It's not mockery, My Lord, its contrition."

Taking a deep breath, I replied. "Then what are you proposing?"

"That I be your lieutenant, if you'll take me to serve.”

“So! I’ve been demoted from Lord, to Captain?” I said, joking.

“Word choice is less important than meaning." she replied.

“Good! because I accept any relationship you're willing to offer.”

"You accept me without thought of who I am and what I stand for?"

"I've good instincts and you come highly recommended."

“Then it’s settled. I’ll be your lieutenant and you’ll remain, My Lord. We’ll be almost equals, just not quite. I will defer, if need be, in certain matters of choice. It is the way of nature and the way it will stand between us. Until such time as….”

“As what?”

“Either of us, changes our view.”

“I think we should go now to my cabin and consummate this agreement.”


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went to my stateroom. I opened the door and swept her into my arms. Crossing the threshold I butted the door closed and began spinning us around and around. Then setting her down, kissed her lips as she pressed delightfully back into me. Stepping back I looked in awe and the aura of her presence took my breath.

“Can I fix you something?”

“A Coke would be nice,” she answered.

I fixed the glasses and ice and then, by accident, knocked one over.

“I’m afraid I don’t quite have your technique,” I offered.

“You're not ONE with the powers you dispose.” she observed.

“You put me out of rhythm.”

“Your heat for my body puts you out of rhythm," she said with resignation. "Your lips already taste me, your nose sniffs, your touch gropes, your voice groans and your eyes, oh my goodness, how your eyes glaze over and smolder with lust.”

“There’s a remedy for that.”

“I should certainly hope so, My Lord. For I will surely suffocate if something isn’t done quickly.”


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She unbuttoned her dress and let it fall effortlessly to the floor. Her nakedness beckoned me from the primordial darkness of an ancient and primitive past. Quickly I undressed and we embraced with an eagerness that screamed out for satisfaction. My hands groped downward, reaching beneath her buttocks, lifting her onto the table. It was just the right height to put her vagina at the service of my need. Spreading her thighs she reached down and took hold, coaxing my erection to the rim of her chalice and then worked the head into her portal. We shuddered as my phallus pushed inside, its girth throbbing. It filled her sex with a rude yearning as it stretched out for the succor of her womb. She groaned, as I tugged at her buttocks while shoving my groin insistently. As she arched her back I thrust again setting the spur deep and to its fullest. "Yes! Yes!" she cried out throwing her arms around my neck, pressing her breasts into my chest. With abandon she wrapped her legs around me, locking her ankles behind. Then we clutched in the joy of union and with kissing lips and probing tongues tasted the fruits of our passion.

Then I began to work her hips, moving in and out, slowly at first but gradually picking up the tempo. She responded, moving with me, to the rhythm of our intercourse, celebrating the ebb and flow of nature’s timeless dance. As we moved, there came a sense of slow motion and an almost surreal glow. She responded to the mood, pulling my mouth to her breast and forcing her nipple between my lips. As I opened, she pushed it hard inside. Determined, she squirmed and twisted her chest imploring me to give suck. With a groan I drew it in, pinching with my lips, coaxing the tip to yield its bitter/sweet secretions. The taste brought fire to my tongue and excitement raced the length of my body.

I picked her up from the table and still coupled, carried her over to the bunk. Her hands reached back as I reclined us down onto the mattress and threw my weight hard against her flower. She sighed beneath me, rising up as I withdrew and falling back as I thrust into her. Over and over we surged and receded like the pounding surf on a storm swept beach. The change in position gave comfort to our eagerness and our desire trembled, crying out, "Hurry Up! Hurry Up!" In response, the pace quickened and our yearning pleaded in despair, begging for closure. Then she came beneath me, writhing up and down, caught in a quiver of pure delight. She screamed out in joy, riding the climax on a seething tremor of excitement. Then one last wave of passion broke, this time even more intense, that searched every nook and cranny of her flesh, for the gasp of one final orgasm. Finding it, she collapsed, suspended in a dream, where time drifted aimless and eternity seemed to pause. On top I rode her spent body, trumpeting the horn of my dominion in the throes of ecstasy. In a rapture of triumph, I swelled inside her, thrashing wildly about. Like a fire hose I let it splay, to and fro, soaking her womb with the hot spit of my seed.

When it was over I withdrew and sat up.

“I love you Elaina,” I said.

“I know,” she answered, “If little else.., of that I am certain."


WC 2711





© Copyright 2009 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1595479-Agreement-Among-Principles