*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1595651-Twilight-Rosalies-Story
Rated: ASR · Other · Fanfiction · #1595651
I will be writing in character as Rosalie.
I can't get enough of Twilight. Bella, Rosalie, Edward, Jacob, Carlisle and Esme are my favorite characters in the Twilight Series.I decided to write as Rosalie. I am not a vampire{Ha! Ha!} but I feel I could hang out with Rosalie. I decided to write as her in this item. I hope you will enjoy reading this.

*Flower1* *Flower4* *Flower5* I am Rosalie. I am a vampire and I am part of the Cullen family. We are all vampires. I look eighteen and always will. I was turned into a vampire at this age. I love the Cullen family. I love Emmet, my soul mate. I just wish we were still human. When I was human, I was going to marry Royce King. His father owned the bank my father I worked at. My parents were so happy. I was happy, too. We lived in 1933. I was born into a high middle class family. I was blond and beautiful but I was going to be rich, live in a fancy house and have the children I had always wanted. I was going to be a rich society woman. I was going to have it all. I was wrong. My fiance Royce and his friends were raped me when they were in a drunken state and I was left for dead. I was rescued by Doctor Cullen. He turned me into a vampire. Gone were my dreams of a high society woman. My husband to be took that away from me.The man I thought would make my dreams come true. I got my revenge. I murdered him and his friends. He got off easy. He wasn't a vampire like me. I hope he never rests in peace. HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT! He promised me the world and took it away from me when he and his friends raped me.

I found Emmet when he was near death and had been mulled by a bear. I wanted Emmet for myself. I turned him into a vampire. Emmet doesn't mind being a vampire. I just wished were human and had children. I love him and I am glad we have each other. We will live for ever and I try to be content with that.

Bella and Edward. I hated Bella at first. She was a pretty human woman and a reminder of what I lost. She is real sweet and I couldn't understand why she wanted to be a vampire. She had a choice. I didn't. She married Edward and became pregnant and I was so jealous. Bella almost died because of the bay. Renesmee was born and I fell in love with her and I am her aunt but I feel like a mother to her. Bella lets me baby sit her and be a mother to her. I started to love Bella like a sister. I was no longer jealous. Renesmee is half vampire and half human and Bella was turned into a vampire by Edward because Bella was dying after giving birth.With Renesmee, I feel my life is complete. I get to raise a baby who is growing and life as a vampire has it's advantages. I never get sick and I will live forever. No one knows this. I have dolls that I dress up and dolls are a subsitute for the children I wished I had but at least I get to help raise Renesmee.

A vampire woman. At least I will be beautiful forever and never age. I drive a fancy car, I have a soul mate and a little girl, a family and live in fancy house. I guess I do have it all after all. I will always be in high school and that part gets old. Maybe Emmet and I should go to college and use different names. I think maybe we should go live in England or better yet, Transylvania. In Transylvania, vampires are acceptable. It is where they originally came from. Maybe Emmet and I will go there. Immortal. Living forever. Being a vampire can be good. Who says you can't have the best of both worlds? I was somebody when I was human. I was beautiful and I always will be. The vampire woman. I have it all!
** Image ID #1127782 Unavailable **
Beautiful Halloween Poser of a vampire Princess and her black cat by best friend Angel.
** Image ID #1283969 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2009 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1595651-Twilight-Rosalies-Story