*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1596282-How-I-Met-My-Master-Pt-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1596282
A Lion Finds His Master And Mate
It wasn't quite a SteveNote, but the speaker at the MacLive Expo in London had delivered his message well, giving a rousing presentation on the upcoming features of the new Leopard Operating System, an OS that would, he promised, be just like getting a whole new Mac. As the applause died down, I turned to go, hurrying to make my way out of the hall before the onslaught of the people behind me. But I wasn't paying enough attention as I ran headlong into a lion.

If I were going to run into anyone, I suppose, he would be the one to run into. He was gorgeous, his golden fur groomed neatly over an understatedly powerful frame. A fiery mane accented a handsome face that exuded warmth but commanded respect. I found myself staring a bit as I struggled to remember my manners. "I, er, excuse me," I said weakly, and he smiled.

"It's alright. No permanent harm done," he said as he flashed a smile that made me weak. I nodded tentatively, not knowing quite what to say and thinking it would be best to leave before my awkwardness - and my growing arousal - became more evident. But it was too late; I was sure he had already sensed the change in my scent. "But if you want, you can by me a Coke to make it up to me," he said with a grin.

I looked into his eyes to make sure I heard what I thought I'd heard. Was this incredibly hot, sexy feline inviting me to get a Coke with him? I thought I'd melt as his eyes looked into me, through me, and a rumble emerged from my throat before I could catch it. "I... well, it's the least I can do," I stammered.

"Good," he said. "4 o'clock then, at the refreshment stand behind the Apple booth." It was more of a statement than a request. I nodded, and he was gone.

I blinked once or twice as the last few people filed out of the room, unsure if I'd dreamt the whole exchange in some jetlag induced haze. I looked at my watch. It was 1pm.

The next three hours passed in a blur. I wandered from booth to booth but didn't really pay much attention to what I was seeing, and I found myself looking around corners and down the crowded hallways to see if I could catch a glimpse of the lion to no avail. I must have crisscrossed the area behind the Apple booth a dozen times, trying to look nonchalant, but probably failing quite miserably. At 10 minutes to 4, I was there again, fidgeting and looking a little awkward. This was a new experience for me. I wasn't used to being on time anywhere, much less knowing what to do with myself when I arrived early.

A moment later, there was a soft purring in my ear, "Looking for someone?" the lion said in his rich, British voice, disarming and hypnotic.

A half dozen possibly witty responses flashed through my head, "Yeah, but maybe I'll just abandon him for you." "Actually, I'm doing a study on the beverage preferences of Mac users." "Yes. Know where I can find him?" But when I turned and saw his face, all I could do was grin sheepishly.

After a moment, I snapped out of my reverie, "Er, I believe I owe you a Coke," I said.

He smiled, "I was just joking. You don't have to buy me anything."

"No, I want to. I mean. It's not a problem."

He nodded and smiled warmly, "Thank you, tiger."

I paid for the drinks and handed one to him, my paw just brushing against his as I passed him the bottle. I felt a small shiver run up my spine.

"My name is GrowlTiger," I said, and I extended a paw, partially out of courtesy but also partially in hopes that I'd get to feel his muscular grip.

"I know," said the lion. And then, in response to my puzzled look, "It says so on your conference badge."

I blushed as he took my paw and gave it a firm shake. "I'm Lion," he said, grinning. If I were in any state to think about it, I would have made some comment about a lion named Lion, but at the time it seemed completely natural and fitting.

We sat at a small table nearby and sipped on our drinks for a moment. "So... do you... are you from London?" I asked.

"No, I'm just here for the show." He looked over, "and you're obviously from the States."

I nodded. "California. Near San Francisco."

"What brings you all the way out here?"

"Work, mostly. I was actually here on a business trip this week, but I heard that this conference was going on, so I took a few extra days into the weekend to come see it and to wander around London."

I saw his expression shift almost imperceptibly as he leaned in, "A good idea," he said. "If you'd like some company, I'd be happy to give you a quick tour of London and show you the ins and outs."

I unconsciously drew in a deep breath, a certain muskiness in my scent betraying my want. "I... I'd like that very much," I said, shifting slightly towards the lion. At that moment, and to my disappointment, he leaned back, drawing away from me and finishing his drink.

"Good," he said. "Have you been to the London Eye? Or perhaps the Science Museum? That's really nice." I shook my head, mentally kicking myself for misreading the lion's intentions "No, I haven't."

"Well, we'll have to add those to the list."

I nodded as I put down the last of my drink.

"Actually," he said, "There's something rather interesting about this hall that I could show you."

"About this hall...," my voice trailed off, confused.

"Yeah. I was here once working on a show and I was wandering the halls, looking for the shipping dock when I found this place. It's not far from here." He got to his feet.

I gave him a confused look but couldn't resist the invitation in his eyes as I climbed off the chair and followed.

He led me through a pair of double doors behind the Apple booth into a corridor, and after a few twists and turns, we ended up standing in front of a small cargo lift. He pushed the button and motioned me inside before climbing in himself. As the lift started to rise, he flicked a switch, stopping us mid-floor.

"What are you..." I started to ask, but the lion placed his paw on my muzzle to silence me. When I quieted, his paw reached behind my head and pulled me forward, touching my muzzle to his in a long, passionate kiss.

"Rrrrrrrr," I snarled, my tail starting to thrash back and forth as my cock began to emerge from its sheath.

He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes with his, his gorgeous face filling my vision. "I'm sorry, Tiger. I'm not normally like this, but I couldn't resist," he said. "I have a thing for tigers and when I saw you, I knew I wanted to meet you," he said.

I could only nod, my jaw standing partially open as my brain struggled to believe this was real.

"If I've stepped over the line, or if you're uncomfortable," he continued, "I'll take you back to the cafe." I stared at him for a moment, not really comprehending he was looking for an answer.

"Yessir," I said. "I mean, no!" I stammered. "I mean. Er. You... It was...." I whimpered quietly, trying to force the words to come. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes, simply whispering, "Please don't stop."

I heard a loud purr and felt the lion's warm breath on my muzzle as he drew near again, once again kissing me as he held me close. His paws slid down my head and down my back, pulling me closer towards him while pressing my chest against his. I let out an appreciative rumble as his pawpads roamed across my fur, sending shiver after shiver through my body. I nuzzled him hard beneath his chin, burying my head in his full, luxurious mane, inhaling deeply of the lion's intoxicating scent.

His powerful paws slid further across my fur, gripping my haunches and pulling me forward to eliminate what little space still existed between us. My chin was on his back as I stood licking at the lion, moaning with my eyes closed and tongue outstretched. I could feel my tail thrashing to and fro behind me in an uncontrolled display of my arousal. And far from the only one; I was already dripping large globs of pre onto the floor of the small lift.

I felt my lover's paw slip beneath me, reemerging a moment later around the base of my fully exposed shaft. I snarled, my legs nearly buckling as he closed his paw around me and squeezed lightly, shaking and shivering against him. I nudged the lion's side, pushing him away just enough so I could rub the length of my body against his, His paw fell away from my cock as I rounded his backside and rubbed myself along his other side before taking a step in front of him and raising my tail to him.

He was on me in an instant. His powerful paws pressed down on my haunches, and I felt his breath hot on the back of my neck. I could feel his heat at my tailhole, too, his thick cock millimeters from my opening.

He surprised me when he spoke, his breath throaty and deep and dripping with lust. "I'm going to take you, Tiger," he said simply, as if giving me one last chance to stop him.

"Please," I whimpered, curling my tail forward and lowering my head submissively as I pressed back a little to bring the tip of his cock in contact with my tailhole. I heard the lion snarl above me, shifting his weight to enter me. I let out a soft yowl as I felt his thick cock begin to slide into me. I concentrated hard to relax my muscles to take him, even as he stretched me with his large cock. I moaned as he slid deeper and deeper into me, letting out a soft snarl as I felt his sharp teeth close loosely around my neck. As I stood trembling under him, his paws gripped my sides firmly, pulling me back onto his lionhood until I felt his balls touch mine and I was fully hilted on his thick, felid shaft.

I dug my claws deep into the floor and let out a long, deep snarl, one that echoed through the metal elevator shaft. He held himself still in me for a moment, letting me get used to his presence before starting to slide back outwards. I clenched my butt, squeezing his cock as he withdrew, eliciting another snarl from above. When he had pulled out nearly his full length, he shifted his weight and pressed forward again, filling me with his arousal. After a few, slow strokes, he released my neck and braced his paws into my shoulders, thrusting harder into me.

He pistoned into me with long, fast strokes, moaning and snarling loudly as he coated my insides with his precum. He slowed only a moment as his second stage erection filled me even further, opening me wide as I moaned and mewled, focusing on the lion's pleasure. His breathing - and his stroking - came quicker and sharper as he neared his climax, his continuous roaring growing louder and deeper. His breath was hot and ragged on my neck, and I felt him press down on me as he approached his peak. I braced myself for his orgasm, his roaring ringing in my ears as he took me hard and fast. Suddenly, his paw reached down and grabbed my cock, hard and throwing off pre as it shook beneath me.

"Tiger, cum with me!" the lion managed to grunt out, sending a message I acted upon before I consciously understood. My cock exploded almost instantly, spewing out thick globs of cream as my lion lover shot load after load of cum deep into me. My growling and his roars formed a chorus that shook the lift so hard we could feel it as we came together, mating as only two felines could.

We came for what felt to me like hours but was probably only a few seconds, him milking my cock with his paw, and me clenching hard to empty every last drop of his cum into me. A moment later, my legs gave out and I collapsed on the floor of the lift in a pool of my own sweat and drool and cum, exhausted but intensely satisfied. The lion topped onto me, his shaft still buried deep in me where it belonged.

Neither of us could speak as we lay panting on the floor of the lift, trying to recover our collective breath. As I regained my strength, I turned back and gave my new lover a lick on the nose.

"Rrrrr," he said, smiling weakly.

I licked and nuzzled beneath his chin. "I bet the Science Museum has nothing on this," I grinned.

He smiled mischievously, "Oh, I don't know. I know of this special exhibit..."

I grinned, and the lion slipped out of me and rolled to the side, panting softly. I licked gently at his mane before getting to my feet, seeing for the first time what damage we had done. The air smelled heavily of sex, and the doors to the elevator were streaked with my cum, their stainless steel surface reflecting two content but heavily dishelved cats.

I padded over to the lion and began to groom him, licking down his fur to appreciative purring, using the doors as a mirror. When I had finished, I turned my tongue on myself, gently cleaning what I could from my fur and restoring some of its glossy shine.

When we were a little more presentable, the lion stood and took in a deep breath before flicking the switch and pressing the button to return us to the first floor. The doors slid open, and I crawled out, my legs still weak from exertion. My lover followed close, the tuft of his tail resting against the tip of my own. We navigated the halls back to the expo and spilled back out onto the show floor.

As we walked together through the crowded hall, the sight of two post-orgasmic big cats turned a few heads. Perhaps some had heard our yowling echoing through the exhibition hall or could sense the aftereffects of our lovemaking. I like to think that they simply sensed the glow we gave off as we walked towards the exit. But whatever it was, that year's expo will be remembered as the one in which the introduction of Leopard was upstaged by a lion and his tiger.
© Copyright 2009 Sean Manherz (helgrind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1596282-How-I-Met-My-Master-Pt-1