*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1596330-Math-Tutor
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1596330
He was supposed to just tutor him in math, but the lessons got much hotter...
Tommy knocked on the dorm door quietly, almost hoping that no one would answer so he could just go home.  Was it really his fault that he sucked at math?  What the hell did it matter anyway?  It's not like he was going to go into any career field where he would have to do calculus.  He would work at McDonald's serving up fries before he would put himself through the misery of learning this crap.  In fact, he would dress up as old Ronald McDonald himself and let babies piss all over him before he would willingly solve any algebraic equations. 

The only reason he was here at all was because his goody-two shoes older brother, Adam, went and ratted him out to his parents.  So what if he was failing his second year college math class?  He'd deal with it.  But no, Adam just had to put in his two cents worth and suggest that Tommy get a tutor.  Adam even suggested who the tutor should be, his personal best friend and math major extraordinaire, Jason Nickles.  Tommy didn't know Jason personally and didn't want to.  Anyone who liked his brother and actually chose to spend time with him had to be a real dickhead.

Tommy was just about to turn around and sneak away when the door opened.  He turned around and looked into the face of the enemy.  Surprisingly, he didn't see the major geek he expected.  This guy actually looked pretty cool.  He was tall, with an athletic build and a rugged, chiseled face.  The only thing that gave away his intelligence was the mockery shining in his eyes and the glasses he wore.  Jason opened the door further and invited Tommy in with a flourish of his hand. 

Tommy walked in and took a seat on the nearby couch.  He looked around the dorm room and was jealous to see that Jason had one of the so-called "royal suites" only given to high ranking seniors.  Most of the dorms, Tommy's included, had the bare bones.  Two beds, two desks, two small metal cabinets and a sickening musty smell.  However, this dorm obviously had a sitting room, since that's where they were now.  The airy room was large enough to fit a full-size couch, two recliners, several bookcases, a computer desk and a huge flat screen tv that made Tommy drool.  He even saw evidence of a small kitchenette off to the side of the sitting area. 

"You've got it made.  Mind if I crash here from now on?"  Tommy joked.

"If you stay here, you've got to earn your keep.  And I'm pretty creative when it comes to payment terms, after all, I am a math major."  Jason drawled in a sardonic tone. 

Tommy looked at Jason in mild confusion, not sure what the older boy was getting at.  Oh, well.  Guess it doesn't matter.  He thought to himself.  "So where do you want to study?  Here?"  He asked. 

Jason dropped down onto the sofa, so close to Tommy that the younger boy tried to scoot away.  However, he was already sitting next to the armrest on the end, so he was trapped.  "Dude, why don't you move down a little?"  He asked as he gave Jason a little nudge. 

"Why should I move away?  Are you uncomfortable?  Maybe I should get closer, so you can get used to me."  With those words, Jason leaned in towards Tommy until he was almost nose to nose with the boy.  Tommy looked into the blue eyes so close to his own and was shocked to see desire.  He put out a hand to push Jason away, but instead, Jason grabbed Tommy's hand in one of his own and threaded their fingers together.

"I thought I was here to do math!"  Tommy objected as he tried to pull his hand free.

"We'll get to the math.  However, I think you would learn much better if you were more relaxed.  See how tense you are?" Jason replied as he wrapped a hand around Tommy's neck and started to massage the tight muscles in the back.

"Wh-what do you think you're doing?  Get off me you bastard!"  Tommy demanded. 

"Get you off?  Is that what you said?  No problem.  I was getting there anyway."  With those words, Jason reached down and grabbed Tommy's strangely erect penis through the younger boy's basketball shorts.  Tommy gave a gasp of surprise that was swiftly broken off when Jason's tongue invaded his lips and plundered his mouth.  Tommy was awash in sensations that were entirely new.  The strong thrusting of Jason's tongue moved perfectly in rhythm to the hand that was pumping his cock.  Tommy squeezed his eyes tightly closed, hoping that Jason wouldn't see how much this was turning him on.  However, his eyes flashed open when he felt another hand push his tank top upwards and two cold fingers squeezed his nipple. 

"Ahhhhhhhh...what are you doing?  Stop!  Ah, please stop!"  He cried, unable to stop the sounds of pleasure that were bursting out of his mouth.

"I don't think you really want me to stop.  In fact, I think you want more."  Jason taunted as he pulled Tommy's shorts and underwear down to his knees.

"No, stop!  God, don't!"  Tommy shouted in fear as he searched Jason's face.  He read the intent in the blazing blue eyes above him, knew exactly what was coming before Jason even lowered his head.  Tommy couldn't stop his body's jerking reaction as he felt the warmth of a hot tongue swirl around the tip of his penis.  Jason gently massaged Tommy's balls with one hand as his wet, skillful mouth worked magic on Tommy's throbbing erection. 

"S-stop!  Oh God, I'm going to come!"  Tommy cried out as he felt the tension of his release building inside.

"Then come, I love the taste of you.  So sweet, and so innocent.  But not quite so innocent anymore are you?"  Jason whispered back before he took Tommy back into his mouth and coaxed him the rest of the way to the peak.  Tommy screamed in wonder as the most powerful orgasm he had ever felt took control of him.  He shuddered for several minutes afterwards, unable to stop the aftershocks. 

"You certainly are responsive.  Never did I imagine that my best friend's little brother would be so passionate."  Jason said with a husky laugh as he licked the remnants of Tommy's seed from his lips. 

Tommy laid immobile, unsure of what to do.  He had never felt pleasure anywhere close to this.  He had tried to be with girls, but most of them didn't even turn him on enough to get things started.  He has always secretly wondered if he was gay, but had denied it both to himself and everyone around him, fearing their rejection.  Now he didn't see how he could possibly deny it ever again. 

"What are you doing now?!"  Tommy asked in shock as he felt himself lifted off the couch.  Jason cradled him in his arms gently, not answering his question, but instead, pressing a tender kiss to the young boy's lips.  He continued to press soft kisses on Tommy's face as he swiftly strode out of the sitting room.  The next thing Tommy knew, he was deposited in a beautiful bed covered with a maroon canopy.  Tommy sank into the feather-soft mattress, quite comfortable, but wondering what in the hell was going on. 

Jason lowered himself onto the bed beside Tommy.  Jason laid with his chin in his palm, resting on his elbow, intently searching Tommy's face.  "I'm sorry if I scared you, I just couldn't help myself.  I never expected Adam's brother to be so beautiful.  I only agreed to the tutoring because I needed a little extra money and your parents were offering good pay.  When I saw you, I knew that the world had just shifted."  Jason explained as he brushed Tommy's cheek with the back of his knuckles.

"I thought you were fucking crazy!  I come in to get some help with my math and you start fondling me!  What was I supposed to think?"  Tommy asked in exasperation. 

"Again, I'm sorry.  I'm afraid I was thrown off guard.  Once I touched you, I could tell how much you enjoyed it, even though you protested a little.  Every move you made, each little sound, just drove me further, made me want to give you more pleasure."  Jason admitted as he ran his fingers over Tommy's chest. 

"I did enjoy it.  I've never felt anything like that."  Tommy admitted sheepishly, averting his eyes in embarrassment. 

"Don't be ashamed.  What we have between us is rare.  This kind of fire doesn't burn for everyone."  Jason said as he lifted Tommy's chin with a finger, forcing the boy to look him in the eyes. 

Tommy slipped his hands underneath Jason's shirt, wanting to feel his bare skin.  He pulled the other man closer until they were in a tight embrace.  Jason tugged his shirt off entirely, granting Tommy's hands greater freedom as they explored.  Tommy sat up and pushed Jason into the mattress.  "I want to bring you pleasure now."  He said shyly as he lowered his mouth onto Jason's chest.  He pressed light kisses to his nipples, as his hands wandered down past the older man's waistband.  He felt an erection already pulsing beneath his hand. 

"Undress me."  Jason invited as he watched the younger boy with a mix of excitement and humor.

Tommy obeyed, unbuttoning and unzipping the other man's pants and then pulling them slowly down his legs, stopping every little bit to press kisses to the legs he exposed.  When he finally got the pants and underwear completely off, he cupped his hands around Jason's cock.  "Would you like my tongue or my hands?"  He asked.

"Both!" 

"Greedy, aren't we?"  Tommy said with a chuckle as he took the older man's cock into his hands.  He started massaging with a light touch, just enough to drive the other man crazy with want.  When Jason was begging for more, Tommy lowered down and started licking.  Soon, he had his mouth full of his new partner.  He suckled and teased the older man with his tongue and teeth, delighting in the sounds of enjoyment coming from his new tutor. However, before he could drive him completely to an orgasm, Jason rose up and flipped Tommy over. 

"Hey!  What's up with that?  It was my turn!"  Tommy complained, wanting to finish what he started. 

Jason didn't answer, but instead lifted Tommy's shirt over his head entirely, throwing it to the floor.  Then he pulled the boy's shorts and underwear the rest of the way off, since they were still tangled around his knees from before.  Finally, he grabbed Tommy's burgeoning erection, and rubbed it against his own.  Tommy moaned at the unfamiliar but very sensual feeling, wanting more. 

"I think it's time for your first math lesson."  Jason said casually as he continued to tease Tommy's package.

"M-Math?  Are you fucking crazy?  Who could do math like this?"  Tommy ground out between his teeth as he bit back a cry of pleasure.  Jason truly was a master at seduction, he knew how to play the nerves on Tommy's body like a master violinist.

"Let's start with the basics.  I find that works the best."  Jason explained as his fingers traveled down Tommy's thigh, circling around the boy's anus.  Tommy cried out with shock as Jason gently inserted a finger into his tight hole.  "How many fingers are inside you?  You can't get more basic than that."

"Oh my God!"  Tommy spluttered as his hips bucked against the unfamiliar intrusion.  It was slightly painful, but strangely stimulating at the same time. 

"I'm afraid that's not an answer."  Jason corrected as he slid another finger into the boy.  "Now how many of my fingers are inside you?  If you don't answer correctly, I guess I'll just have to keep going."

"T-two!"  Tommy gasped out, as the feelings inside of him mounted.  There was still some discomfort at the new sensations rocking him, but it felt so damn good!  Tommy moved gently, testing out his range of motion.  He found that it felt good to move along with the slow movements Jason was making with his fingers.  Tommy closed his eyes and let his instincts drive him on in a rhythmic, circular pattern.

Soon, Tommy felt Jason shift his weight.  He leaned over the younger boy, pushing Tommy's knees apart and backwards.  Tommy felt Jason's cock as it nudged against his back door.  Jason pulled his fingers from the boy's anus slowly, causing Tommy to feel bereft at the sudden emptiness.  "Are you ready for me?"  Jason asked in a soft whisper against Tommy's ear.

Tommy nodded his head and pressed a kiss to Jason's chest.  Jason groaned and pushed into the tight sheath awaiting him.  Tommy cried out loudly, unable to hold back the pain or the passion that assailed him.  Once inside, Jason halted any movement and gave Tommy's body some time to adjust to the width and length of his erection.  He didn't move again until Tommy pushed his hips forward, sending a silent message of permission.  Satisfied that his partner was ready, Jason started a series of deep, penetrating thrusts that at first felt like they were ripping Tommy apart.  Before long though,  those feelings of destruction were replaced with intense waves of ecstasy. 

The room filled with the cries and gasps of both of them as they neared completion.  Tommy fell over the edge first, splintering into fragments of pure sensation.  Jason shouted with triumph as he felt the boy shudder against him, however his gloating was cut short as he slammed into an orgasm himself.  He gave a sharp cry of disbelief at the strength of the tremors that shook him, and then collapsed onto Tommy.  They laid like that for several moments, both unable to move and sore from the power of their own release.

Finally, Jason moved slightly to shift some of his weight off Tommy.  "So what did you learn from today's tutoring session?"  He asked teasingly.

"I'm going to fail that damn math class!  And it's going to be your fault!"  Tommy exclaimed, pointing a finger in accusation.

"Well, if you passed, you would have no more need for a tutor, now would you?  And that just wouldn't do at all.  In fact, I see alot of late night studying in your future."  Jason predicted with a husky laugh.

"I don't know...I might just drop the class, that way I won't have to worry about it anymore.  It seems easier than working this hard every night."  Tommy said with a devilish grin.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to make math more interesting.  By the time I'm done with you, I know you'll have a passion for numbers."  Jason suggested with a wink.

"I don't know about that, but I know I'll have a sore ass!"  Tommy blurted out, drawing a laugh from his new lover.

"Indeed you will, my friend.  Indeed you will."  Jason promised as he snuggled down closer to his newly found lover.   



       



Work in progress, haven't finished yet, but would still love any and all suggestions or comments!
         
© Copyright 2009 Velvet Rose (harlequinrose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1596330-Math-Tutor