*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1597741-Deaths-Snow
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Emotional · #1597741
sample of a story, when a girl falls in love with death without even knowing it.
Death's Door...

---------------------------------



It was snowing again...That's what she ever knew at this moment.

Snow is white.

Snow is perfection, no chase of evil in its system, none at all.



“What is really your name?” The sentence left her chap lips in a tone of both sadness and hopeless to the dark hair boy that stood not too far from her with a cold blank expression on his face.



She fallen onto her knees, the cold of the weather catching up with her along with her illness. She breathed loudly, trying to get a hold of the little oxygen that she could get, painfully. Her head ache started to worsen now. Death's is finally at her door, banging for her to open up. A snowflake dropped onto her head.



Snow is also happiness. An emotion that she didn't deserve at all.

The dark hair boy blinks in confusion.

“P-Please, I have to know.” She begged.



“Alexander Death”



She didn't feel the least of fear or disgust at all now, which of course surprised Death. Of all the time he knew the girl, she despised Death, for taking everything away from her and the fear of dying.



With the last snowflake lands on her head, she faintly smiles.



She been dancing with death all along without knowing it.

With one last breath,

With one last once of magick,

She spoke-



“Death... you really are. All this time I still didn't hate you... but I'm still afraid...”

Her eyes closed and then her body went limp without any life.



Death caught her body before it reached the ground, for once of all Death's job.

He felt dread himself.



He might never see her again now...

He kissed her forehead softly, and then placed her body within the snow.



The snow that she loved and enjoy in her days of life.



She looked so peaceful laying there finally dead and yet he tainted her.

“Goodbye..sweet Lily.”
© Copyright 2009 Cynthia Miller (162592w at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1597741-Deaths-Snow