*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1598772-one-day-and-four-hours
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ...
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Drama · #1598772
My First Accident Car at 9AM In The Morning.
it was 9 A.M. in the morning of 2009/june/16.. after our physics exam, the first day of exams.
it was time to go back home for me and my friend daniel.
imagine that now, i was driving a family car on a highway.
we were listening to "elbow - On A Day Like This", i had my zune in my right hand.
the weather was pretty good. it came to us through a clear sky and a bright sunlight.
i couldn't believe what happened. i saw a truck Behind my car, it was fast and big too.
the car hit ours while I was trying to escape, i hit a small car.
i stepped on the brake pedal but my car didn't stop. why? Just why ?
I put my foot on the brake pedal again, but it was still completely not stopping!!
after the car hit ours, we rolled one and a half times onto the driving side.
the car that hit us kept going.
After we stopped rolling.. i remember the first thing i was thinking of is that i was dead.
we had landed on the drivers side down.
i got out of the car and also i helped daniel to get out.
i stood in front of my car.. i saw myself like i was out of my body.
i saw dust around my body like i was in a desert.
there was so many people crowding, and they asked me if i was okay or not.
i kept saying i was fine i was okay just to leave me alone.
after the emergency car arrived there, a nurse came to me., he didn't talk.
he caught my hand and put his finger on my veins.
then he said are you fine? i said yeah i'm fine. at that time i wished if i was at home.
after that we went to the police department and i told the officer everything.
the car that hit us never came back. after that my friend told me just go home.
i went home.. i opened my door room, i lied down on my bed.
and after 12 hours i woke up and took a shower.
i ate "chinese food" and i watched "I Am Weasel cartoon" and everything became fine.
© Copyright 2009 ... (dan_iver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1598772-one-day-and-four-hours