*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1599414-The-Party
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Family · #1599414
Me, my boyfriend...and my life starter.(Not all of this is true)
There that stupid fucking television is again. I hate that thing. Sure you can watch it when your bored. Yeah right. Not my daddy. No he sits there watching football. You could slap him and only after the game would he feel the hurt. I loved watching games with him but man, now he sits there in a big fucking trance. What am I suppose to do?
I watch him one day. He sits there. Does he even know I entered the room? Probably not. I look at him. A comercial comes on. He gets up and stretches. Then looks at me and asks,"When did you come in sweetie?"
Hey I was right, really wish I wasn't. But I don't answer, I can't. I just stare at him.
"What?" he really wants to know? Wow am I surprised.
"Dad can we do something today? Together? We never do anymore."
"Yeah you can sit and watch the game with me." Damn I really did try this time. I've been trying for months to get him off his lazy ass. But just like know, I get nothing. Oh well.

Does he even care that he doesn't really do anything with me anymore.
He probably doesn't. What am I suppose to do? I have one idea. I call up my boyfriend. His parents are out of town and he told me to call if I wanted to do something. Well today I do. He answers on the second ring.
"Hey there beautiful." I blush and I'm glad he can't see me. He always calls me that but it still gets me.
"Hey. You up for a party?"
"Fuck yes. I would go anywhere with you hun." Ok that one is totally new and he gets me to giggle.
"Ok. Get working on it and I'll totally be over."
"I can do that."

Now all I have to do is get daddy to say bye. I walk into the livingroom.
I did it today because look at that, he's in a trance again. Well this should be easy.
"Daddy? Can I go hang out with Dustin? Please?" Just for good measures.
"Yes, go ahead hun." With dad, that little name makes me want to get the hell over to Dustin's.

I get there and the party is in full swing. Damn that boy can through a party. They have beer, music, people, lots of them too. I love it.
I walk in and everyone stares. Even drunk they know me and love looking at me. I'm wearing a short skirt, Dustin's favorite, and a bright green belly shirt, to match my eyes. Dustin's favorite cloths, my makeup, and a couple of beers and every guy is ditching his girl to come try me out. Ha yeah, they wish they could. But this girl is after one man. I keep walking and don't see him. None of the other guys do either so they hound me worse than ever. Fucking assholes think they can have me. Yeah right.

I've been looking for Dustin for five minutes when someones hand covers my eyes from behind. I think its one of the drunks, then the other hand starts to touch my belly. I know its Dustin. I has to be him. Now the hand moves slowly to my legs. I love the way it touches me, soft, gentle, passionate.
Then the hand on my eyes comes free and I see him staring at me. I didn't even know he moved. One hand arond my waist the other on my face caressing it, carefully trying to memorize it. I put my hand on his face and we kiss, I feel like I'm in heaven. When we pull away we have every eye on us, but we don't care. He looks at me and then he says,"Hey there beautiful.", and I know my life is complete.

We are sitting on the couch and one of his, stupid drunk off his ass, friends stumbles over. He looks like shit but I only see him out of the corner of my eye because Dustin and I are making out.
"Hey man! You gonna come party or what?"
Dustin looks at him, I just sit there. He looks back at me but I say nothing. Finally he says,"No way man. Why would I go party when I could make out with this beautiful girl?"
"Dude your crazy." His friend, who I remember as Brad, sits down beside me. I don't like it but I say nothing. He touches my back and I really want to move but him and Dustin are still talking.
"Kissi" my nickname he gave me. Well he actually calls me Kissalicious, so its a nicknickname."I have to go really quick. But I'll be right back."
"Ok. I'll be right here." He kisses me one more time and leaves. To my dismay Brad stays.
"So, you like to make out with anyone?" I feel sick to my stomach. I really want to go but before I can do anything he is on top of me, trying to rip his cloths off while keep me down. I scream while he is kissing me so it sounds muffled. He has his pants down and I want to scream tell my lungs quit. We are the only ones in this room so no one is helping me. I feel so sad that this is how I am going to loss my virginity. I hate Brad. I know he is drunk and all but he has had his eyes on me for a while now.
Brad is still kissing me as he roughly lays me down and I try hard to get away. But I can't, he's to strong. He has my skirt down now too and I can't believe this is happening. I come to have fun with Dustin and now look, I'm about to be raped.
He is tugging down my panties when he goes flying off of me. I look through watery eyes, I had no idea I was crying. There he is, there's Dustin. The whole time I hadn't thought about him just my virginity and all that crap.
He's standing over me and looking into my eyes. I feel a little better just looking at him. He is still looking at me when he says,"I'm so sorry, Kissi Girl. Shhh, your fine. Come on, your fine."
He moves over so I can sit up. He helps me stand and I fix my cloths. By this time Brad is up and he looks pissed. He looks at me and then at Dustin and says,"What I can't have fun too? Look at you man. You never use to care so much for one stupid little girl, and now you throw me? Me your bro for life? Whats up with you?"
"She ain't no 'stupid little girl' so fuck off man. She is so much more that you'll never know and we use to be bro's for life, untell you tried to rape my girlfriend!"
They are still fighting but know they are throwing punches, Dustin dogges every one of them, Brad throws one more and again Dustin dogges it. But with the force and momentum Brad hits me instead. He hits me in the head and I fly back.
By this time they have brought everyone into the room and they know whats happening, somewhat anyway. When I get hit and fly back Nick, one of my old time friends, runs and catches me before I get hurt worse. I look at Dustin, head spinning, and see the rage in his face, he rips into Brad anew and Brad runs for cover.
My head is so sore, it hurts to think. I know that I'm crying again. Not from the pain though, from everything. Dustin is at my side now. He tells Nick he has me. Everyone goes back to the party.
"Kissi Girl? You with me?"
"Yeah. I'll be fine." He helps me stand. I look at him and then everything starts to spin faster. He has let go of me now so I stumble and fall on the couch.
As I fall I see Nick on the far side of the room looking at me. I know he hates Dustin because Dustin has me and he doesn't. Then Nick is staring at Dustin, hate in his eyes.
When I hit the couch Nick is right there. Dustin is already next to me, asking me whats wrong. Nick is talking and so is Dustin and every one of their words mix together. I black out.

When I come back the party is still going. My head still hurts and I'm sitting in Dustin's lap. I look around and see that Nick isn't really happy about that. I look into Dustin's face.
"How long was I out?" I am scared to know the answer.
"Not long. A couple of minutes maybe. But thats it. Are you ok?"
"Yeah. My head just hurt and everything was spinning. I'm fine though. But do you have any asprin or anything?"
"Yes, I'll go get it for you." He carefully lifted me up and then set me down on the couch. When he left Nick came and sat down.
"Hey. You sure your Ok?" He looked really concerned.
"Yes, I'm fine. Nick I'm sorry though. I know how much you love me."
"No, it's fine. Your with Dustin and thats fine with me. It's your choice." At that moment Dustin came back as Nick leaned in to give me a kiss. I wanted the kiss but I didn't. Dustin just stared at us. Nick pretended not to know he was there and he wanted me to do the same, but could I?
Dustin just standing there, Nick about to kiss me, I had no idea what to do. I jumped up and ran out of the room. I ran to the bedroom I was going to stay in tonight and layed on the bed to cry. I loved Nick but more as a brother. I loved Dustin with all my heart and never wanted that love to end.

I was still laying there when someone came into the room. I looked up and it was Dustin. He didn't look mad or anything. I was really confused. He came over and sat by me. I looked the other way. I was still crying when he gentle put his hand on my face and pulled it to look at him.
"Dustin I'm sorry. I...I..."
"Its fine. I am still going to stay with you, I promise." He pulled me into his lap. Looked into my eyes and then kissed me.
At first we just kissed then his hands started to explore my body. Starting at my back, then to my legs, my thighs, then up to my stomach slowly going to my breasts. We kissed and kissed. I felt his body warm against mine. We kissed some more.
Then we are laying back on the bed. His hands still exploring my body. I love every touch, gentle, hungry, patient, warm, loving. We still kiss as we work our way out of our cloths. He stops to marvel at my body, I look at his. He is so beautiful.
"You are so beautiful Kissi Girl. I love you." My heart misses a beat, this is the first time he's told me he loves me.
"I love you too." And I do. I love him with all my being.
I am only 17 and he is 19, but I never want to lose him. Never. I just hope we don't mess this up.
We are kissing again and his body touches mine and I love it. The warmth, the passion, the feeling. It's all so perfect.

It's three months later and Dustin has asked me to marry him, I told him yes. I am so happy that we are moving in together and that he is going to support me and the baby.
Yes you guessed it, my first time with the guy that loves me (and I love him) and I'm pregnant, and we are going to keep it.
© Copyright 2009 Kissalicious (storyluver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1599414-The-Party