*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1599501-The-Lake-Of-Stars-Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1599501
A girl with no friends or family finds herself in a place only a few can reach.
"Look at him, he's so cute!" said one of the girls behind me. I didn't know what was going on until I looked up from my book. At the front of the room, there was a boy with lavander eyes with slightly long blond hair. He wore an "IBite" cap on his head and an "I heart vampires" shirt to go with it. On the bottom half, he wore black jeans and black nike shoes. Our teacher, Mr. Coal, was introducing hime to the class."Class, this is Sora Kogera.I would like all of you to introduce yourselves to him and show him around the school if possible. Is that understood?" he questioned. "Oh, totally Mr. Coal!!" squealed all the girls exept me. I wasn't the type of girl who liked boys so I kept quiet. I thought I was safe until Mr. coal turned to me and sneered, "Is that understood, Shelaina?"





None of the girls wanted to wait for my answer. They just talked about the guy up in front, Sora. "Shut up you nasty little girlies!" shouted Mr. Coal. All the girls quieted down. I knew I couldn't escape his mental grasp. "Ok, fine." I finally grumbled. At that note, the girls started talking again about hoping that Sora would sit next to them. But one girl stood up and said, "Me, Karen the great, will defenetly get to sit next to Sora. Not any of you, especally NOT Shelaina!" What she said didn't hurt my feelings at all like Karen had planned. Suddenly, Mr. Coal walked over to the empty desk next to me. "Sora, this will be your new seat." he said as calmly as he could.





Every girl in the room was horrified. But I was the most horrified, even though I didn't show it. This was my worst nightmare! Whole I was sulking, Sora was taking his seat. Then a voice wihspered in my ear, "So, you must be the girl I'm looking for." What does that mean? I thought. I looked up to see Sora right next yo my face. Then I heard footsteps coming my way. It was Karen! She came up from behind and grabbed me by the shirt and dragged me to a corner. " Do you relize that you almost kissed?!" yelled Karen. " This is what you get for trying to take my man!" she screamed. Then she punched me really hard. Her finally blow was when she threw me at the wall. Suddenly, I started to get dizzy. "All you all right?" cried a voice. it was Sora! I didn't need his help right now. "I fine." I said weakly. Then, I fell into a panful sleep.
© Copyright 2009 Lunar Girl (cutie8760 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1599501-The-Lake-Of-Stars-Chapter-1