*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1599521-Unknown--Chapter-1
Rated: · Chapter · Mystery · #1599521
A mother's death is unknown as for know, but will the mystery be revealed!?
It was Thursday moning at the Hamilton's, where the three children were getting ready for their last day of school. " I am so excited. It's summer", said Karen. Right as her little sister mouthed open to reply, they heard a loud shreik coming from downstairs. It sounded like their mother. They all three Karen who was 14, Garret who was 10, and Lilly who was 8, were rushing down to see what was the problem. There mother was lying on the ground with blood gushing from her forehead, and a large gash in her shoulder from the mirror that she was propped up against. Someone had murdered their mother. Karen ran down saying," Mom, mom, mom, are you okay?" She checked her pulse hoping that she would feel the steady beating. She picked up the phone. She stopped the two younger children at the bottom of the stairs before they could see there mother and told Garret to take Lilly upstars, and keep her happy. He said "Why", "Please", she said with tears pouring from her eyes,"Just do it!" She dialed 911 and told them what had happened. "Stay calm and tell me your location, and I wil send immediate help." She replied, "Okay!" then gave them her address. She hung up and locked the door as she feared they might return. Afterwards she went up stars trying to calm down and stay strong for her younger brother and sister. She remained upstairs with them and keeping the phone close by on the nite stand in the corner of the room, oppisite of the door. An in less then 10 minutes they recieved a phone call saying that the police had arrived and to let them in it was safe. She hurried down stairs and unlocked the door. The responding officers rushed through the doorway with the EMT following right behind them. Suddenly as the realization kicked in Karen burdst into an outbreak of tears.
© Copyright 2009 XxPanda BearxX (kaybug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1599521-Unknown--Chapter-1