*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1600427-Death-Stalkers
by Mezza
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Supernatural · #1600427
Not your typical vampire/werewolf story, you'll be hooked by the end.
Warning for all veiwers:
Contains mildly crude language and gestures

Chapter 1- Life Death and Blood, what comes next?

Walking out of the nightclub, the door swings open, momentarily letting out a 'doof, doof, doof,' then 'SLAM'.
Hand in her jacket, the other to her mouth holding a cigarette, her brown hair tumbling around her shoulders, she let's out a puff and flicks her cigarette to the gutter and walks to her bike. Turning on the ignition after stradling the seat still standing, she sat down.
"Hey, you busy tonight?' a voice asked from the shadows.
'You know i am Kirk, what do you want?' she asked without looking up and her voice void of emotion.
'Same thing as always, you got any jobs for me tonight?
'Nah not tonight, as far as i know anyway, I'll give you a call if something comes up.'
As she flicked her hair back over her shoulder, she turned her bike around and left without second glance backwards to the eyes staring at her from the darkness.

As she pulled up outside her unit, her mobile rang, pulling it out of her back pocket, she flicked it open, glanced at the caller ID and answered 'What now? Another morgue full of dead bodies and a coroner asking how they got there?' her voice laced with sarcasm.

A husky male voice replied, 'Stop with the smart assery or ill stop with the pay!'
Rolling her eyes, Sakira replied 'better a smart ass than a dumb ass'. Ignoring the comment he said 'Sector six, there's trouble there from the dog boys at a night club...'


continued...22/9/09

'Yes sir,' she replied sarcastically.
Without missing a beat she asked 'which nightclub and what sort of trouble?, should i get the team assembled or just get Kirk to come with me?'

'Your choice, but be quick, get to the Poisoned Ice and sort it out before the police do, we have people in their and it would not be pretty if we have ourselves trouble with the law!' beep beep beep sounding from the phone as as the husky voice shut off the connection.

Closing her phone as she sighed, and just for the audience she knew who had just arrived behind her, she said under her breath, 'It's always me, it just has to be me, it;s the only problem about being the only one on the team who can do anything right!'

'Aww give us more credit than that Sakira, we can do some stuffs right can't we boys....and lady of course' the gangly young man hastily corrected himself but with a grin the showed he didnt care for whether he should have or not but said 'Im going to do something that gets my ass kicked but... Oh Well'

Walking up behind Sakira as she turned around, he smacked her on the ass. As his hand touched her she reached around and turned so that he was in an arm lock with his hand behind his back. Whispering with a savage smile, she said, 'Do that again and i will rip your hand of and slowly rink the blood.' Letting go, she showed he sharp, white, glinting fangs.

To be continued...
© Copyright 2009 Mezza (brails at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1600427-Death-Stalkers