*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1600798-Elle-and-Luke
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Supernatural · #1600798
here is the pitch for a novel I just finished. please let me know what you think.
I made a deal with the devil, if that's what you want to call it.
He is tall, blonde, blue eyed and looks at me in the way every girl dreams a man would.
My name is Elena Montague and I am in love with Lucifer.

Elle is your typical woman trying to make it on her own and without her parents money to help her. she works in a little coffee shop in Toronto where she spends most of her time, until Luke walks in and changes everything.
He captivates her and treats her as she has always dreamed a man would, but there is something about Luke that Elle cannot put her finger on. He never talks about where he comes from or what he does for a living, which Elle does not understand.
When Luke takes Elle on a small vacation to his country house in Northern Ontario all hell breaks loose, literally.
© Copyright 2009 E A Dillon (eadillon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1600798-Elle-and-Luke