*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1601536-Dexious-and-Delania-pt-unknown
by Dex
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Erotica · #1601536
This is the uncensored version be warned
Run to me, the words echoed in his ears. Run to me my angel, pounding every fibre of his body. Run to me my angel, Dexious body convulsed as the words raked his body. The fresh tears already on his face as the night mare came to a close with her face again in his mind.

Her beautiful green eyes printed into his conscious burning his mind. He lay in his bed eyes wide open. ‘Delania’ Dexious called his voice but a whisper in the darkness of his room.

There was two things he knew right then. One he need her. A need so powerful that it was destroying him not being with her. Two, He knew that it would never work between them, mainly because she was perfect and he wasn’t.

Dexious wasn’t sure what was hurting him more the knowing that she was only a few meters away or that she would be out of his life soon. Forever.

Dexious slide out of bed and quickly throw on his black tunic. Dexious crossed the hall from his room and stood out the front of the deep oak door. His hand moved hesitantly to the door in a knock.

Dexious body shivered as his hand got closer to the door. He tried to force his hand to move. Tried to force it that extra ten centimetres to the door, but couldn’t.

His hand hovering just away from the door. ‘Delania’ he mouthed not daring to utter the words out loud. He dropped his hand and rested his head softly against the door. ‘Delania’ he breathed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Delania head fell as she watched out her open window she had nearly no sleep as she watched the night thinking about the night. She could still smell him against her dress when they had danced.

‘Dexious’ she whispered, hugging her arms trying to keep the warmth in. She yearned to go into his room. Lay with him. The thought stirred many others which she had to force to ignore, as her cheeks turned a bright red.

She wouldn’t want her anyway. He was perfect, she wasn’t.

Her thoughts drifted back to Dexious and his, and her checks again turned to a bright red.

‘Maybe… Maybe… Maybe he would take me…. Just to lay with him…. Blame the cold…’ She muttered to herself, fighting herself to get up and go into his bed.

She paced her room still fighting her instincts. She stood against the door her hand on the door shivering, and not from the cold. ‘Dexious’ she breathed, ‘Dexious I need you’. The tears starting as she laid her head gently against the door.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dexious slowly lifted his head, ‘fuck it’ he breathed. He pulled his hand up and knocked loudly against the hard oak door. His breath held in anticipation and fear.

Dexious took a step back as the door swung straight open Delania standing there. Her deep black framing her perfect emerald eyes a dark green almost black. Diamonds on her cheeks, still fresh from her despair of loneliness.

He was in awe again standing there staring deep into her eyes as the rich colour of emerald again filled them with.

‘Delania… I….’ He whispered.

All the pain was gone from him now. Everything was gone from him as they locked eyes. They stood there for some time eyes locked as they fell into the deepness of the others stairs.

Dexious regained himself first. ‘I was just…. Checking to see if you were warm enough in here’ he muttered never leaving her eyes.

‘Yea…. It’s a little chilly in here actually’ she muttered.

‘Do… do you want to come stay in my room… it will be much warmer with the two of us’ Dexious muttered trying to make it sound casual and nothing implied. Dexious watched her face, watching her reaction. His every body tensed as her cheeks became a light pink in the dull lamp light of the open door.

‘Yea that would be great Dexious…. Um let me just grab my blanket’ she muttered a tone in her voice he knew all to well. The door closed behind Dexious as she disappeared into her room.

Dexious leaned against the wall of his bed something building in him he never though he would feel before with Delania and him. Hope.

A few minutes later Delania appeared at the door a blanket in hand and her face now tearless. They crossed the hallway and entered Dexious’s room the door shut behind them.

Delania laid down gently on the bed covering herself in her blanket. Dexious remained at the door leaning against the wall. Delania looked up and said ‘ You going to join me or what?’ with a small smile on her angel like face.

Dexious smiled back and slide into the bed next to her, her warmth already against him. They laid together there eyes locked. They were less then thirty centimetres away there bodies almost touching.

Their eyes never left each other as they slowly inched there bodies closer… and closer… and closer… and closer until their faces were virtually touching.

‘Dexious…’ Delania said quietly her voice a whisper.
‘Yes Delania’
‘Have…. Have you ever …’
‘What?’
‘Thought of me as more then a friend’ her cheeks again turning red. Dexious slowly reached up and placed his hand slowly against her face. ‘ I have… I have thought of you as more then a friend more times then I care to admit…. I lose my mind sometimes thinking of your perfection… I … I love you Delania’. There was utter silence as she took in what he had said.

She leaned in covering the last few centimetres that there faces had gap. Lips only touching she whispered ‘ I have loved you since we met my angel…’.

There lips finally met and the sparks exploded. The lips melting around each others as they kissed passionately refusing to let the other go. They kissed for what seemed forever the lips moving in symphony as they kissed. Until they slowly pulled out opening there’s eyes to stair into the others eyes with a different look in there eyes.

Dexious slowly moved his arms around her back, moving his hands up and down as he his hands traced her shoulders. They moved closer still pushing there bodies together in a tight embrace kissing once again.

Dexious hand slowly moved in synchronise with Delania’s on his back, lower till they were resting on the bottom of her long black dress, and the buckle of Dexious belt.

They kissed again a more passionate and yet more nervous kiss. They pulled out and Delania leaned in to Dexious’ ear.

‘Dexious…. I Love you…. I want you…’ A nervous shiver running through her as she said the words. Dexious’ hands gently slid up her long loose black dress resting just away from her most sacred body parts. Her entire body shook in anticipation as his hands moved closer and closer until his fingers were resting against her underwear.

‘I… I have never done this before… I might be really bad…’ Delania muttered embarrassment evident on her dimly lit face.
‘Neither … neither have I’ Dexious confided. They kissed again before his hands moved the extra few inches to pull the one thing in the way of his fingers away.

Dexious continued to kiss Delania and moved his fingers slowly across her rubbing her gently, caressing her sweetest spots. Dexious continued to fondle her gently as she slowly undid his belt buckle, sliding off the lower part of his tunic.

‘Its time’ He whispered to her
‘Yes … yes it is’ she replied evenly.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
To be continued
© Copyright 2009 Dex (dexious at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1601536-Dexious-and-Delania-pt-unknown