*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1602543-While-I-Haze
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Eden
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #1602543
Ever seen this?
Unfortunately, at this point in time, there lies nothing ahead of me that I can say I would be proud of.


-For the life of me, I cannot say where I began. I fled. Far from eye vision. The smartest choice I’ve made. I destroyed, and reconstructed myself. Galaxies I traveled. Vacant planets I have grasped in my palms. Every movement of every hair on my body changes destinies of life forms eons away. I laugh and cry with every death. So all I can do is continue with this journey that never began and will never end. When I walk the surfaces of oceans, all is fire around me. There are many moments when I question this existence of the profit of life. Of course, the questions are never answered. And each searches. Perhaps the search is the answer! So then I search. And with a mere movement of my eye I destroy demons in the deepest levels of hell, and angels among the brightest lights. I smile as my soul is laid out in front of me, I can see myself for the first time, I ask myself what such beautiful or disgusting moments in time could have occurred to make such a person. Outside the room I hear a noise, so I awake. Fuck…again in chains.
© Copyright 2009 Eden (edencantu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1602543-While-I-Haze