*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1602570-The-Next-Hour
Rated: E · Poetry · Dark · #1602570
a writing that spans 9 1/2 years of my life in which my views on life are ever changing.
                                        The Next Hour

Times of pain and sorrow come and go with the passing of the times. With the pain strength shall come along side it, with the sorrow power shall follow in it's trail.

Those whom among us that pass through this darkness, a blank, empty, timeless space will see the horrors of this life but most then will choose to turn their heads and refuse to believe that any of this is real and could even actually happen to them.

However, for some of us we are unable to turn our heads for we are among the forgotten ones whom must continue to live wanting what others have and choose to take for granted, even something as small as a kind word shared between two friends.

The darkness will start to envelope us seeping into our bodies rapidly but from this we will gain our strength and begin to feel the all mighty power entering into our souls.

We have lived in the pain and the sorrow has surrounded our bodies as if we were drawn right into it like a picture.

The rage of all this rummages through out our already weak and fragile minds as if we had turned in to mindless zombies brought up to believe that all this was how life was meant to be.

Only when one can live through this horrid cycle can they truly begin to contemplate what hour they will be drawn unto next.
© Copyright 2009 Stephen L. Kunkle (mrniceguy1979 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1602570-The-Next-Hour