*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1602861-To-The-Man-That-Left-Us
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Star
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Family · #1602861
A letter to one who left his son. Touching and heartfelt.
To my husband:

You left without fight and didn't ask any questions. You walked out the door and forgot about our life together. To make matters worse, you walked out of sight and didn't even tell him good-bye. Nearing his second birthday and you left him alone. No hug or kiss or even a call. He doesn't remember you at all. To break my heart and leave me stranded is one thing to ignor your child and not even care is the worst thing a man can do.

We struggled for a while but skies didn't turn gray. My little boy smiled every day. Thanks to you he now loves his daddy. He has two brothers and I'm his biggest fan. We have a wonderful family with tons of love, he is going to be a star after all. Football and Wall-E are his favorites things, without them he won't even sing.

In the end, I am happy to say that my son is growing with a smile on his face the whole time. My other two are learning to deal with a toddler for a brother. My boyfriend and I are happy and realize that we have 3 wonderful kids that are a handful. I have said it before and I will continue to say it as time passes... Thank you my love for not loving me. Thank you my friend for walking out without thinking. Thank you my husband for not caring about your only son. Thank you Jeffrey for never trying.

Thank You!
© Copyright 2009 Star (morbidscar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1602861-To-The-Man-That-Left-Us