*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1604073-drifter-boy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #1604073
Originally posted this to deviantART (loveyoulater.deviantart.com).
beatbeatbeat

dark drifter-boy.

dark drifter-boy was once infected/infatuated with agoraphobia.(stayhomestayhomestayhome) he just realised that in order to recover think the world is your house. bedrooms upon bedrooms sprawling across oceans of floorboards. cities upon cities standing as tall as cupboards. no rooves, but doors plenty.

beatbeatbeat

dark drifter-boy is a wanderer now. wanders through human landscapes (metacarpal alignment, jutting hipbones, coffee mouths) and boat gardens. past word valleys and desisting livingshops.

you know what the funny thing about wandering is?

you don’t ever seem to find what you’re looking for.

beatbeatbeat

dark drifter-boy losing his feelings of agoraphobic passion for his home.

beatbeatbeat

the loss of a home is the loss of a heart. when you meet a NO THROUGH ROAD, you’ll see that. mindless wandering through hues of life can’t fill your chest, dark drifter-boy.

beatbeatbeat

home is where the heart is they say.

beatbeatbeat

the world is the heart.

beatbeatbeat

and it stopped a long time ago.


© Copyright 2009 E. Clare (loveyoulater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1604073-drifter-boy