*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1604832-Value-of-Encouraging-Foreign-Adoption
Rated: E · Essay · Foreign · #1604832
A essay on the vitality of foreign adoption.
The Value of Encouraging Foreign Adoption

Many an orphaned child has been adopted, often from the most desolate foreign countries. Such a selfless act is beneficial to the innumerable couples unable to conceive, but desperately yearning for a child. Similarly, taking in a child from foreign countries, often in a myriad of indigent locations, decreases the burden of overpopulation so acute in many areas. International adoptions also provide children with countless opportunities, akin to those handed to the more fortunate. Thus, foreign adoption is crucial to the welfare of millions of children and should be promoted throughout the world.

The desire to be blessed with a child is present in the hearts of numerous people. However, due to circumstances beyond their means, many are unable to conceive a child. They, as all others, should be granted analogous prospects as fertile couples. It is an ethical matter; any willing adult must be permitted to cherish a child of their own. Furthermore, many couples target foreign countries when commencing the adoption process. This is judicious, as in countless impoverished nations, many disadvantaged children are desperately pleading for the presence of affectionate parents to call their own. Consequently, numerous couples fitting this description crave the presence of a child in their home. Moreover, adopting a child from a foreign area is an immense gift to any family as it enables them to establish a profound bond with their child’s country of origin. As a result, this generates multiculturalism, not only within one’s home, but also among one’s society. In turn, this sparks the creation of multicultural households while providing infertile couples with the enchanting presence of a child.

Adoption is a key factor in decreasing the overpopulation present in numerous countries. Children being brought to the world in various dire areas are often left to fend for themselves as they are unappreciated or simply abandoned by neglectful parents. Thus, as the quantity of derelict children increases throughout a country, the eager, able-bodied caregivers disappear, consequently leaving millions of orphaned children in search of a peaceful haven. Furthermore, countries supported barely by tenuous, corrupt governments must relentlessly construct orphanages and shelters in order to keep many a child alive. This costly practice would be importantly diminished, should foreign adoption be encouraged, thus, aiding one’s government in spending less of their dwindling money on childcare. Likewise, the gradual decline of orphaned children would allow a country to drastically shift its priorities towards adults struggling financially. In turn, this would produce entities of greater stability, with the means to care for a child. As a result, foreign adoption makes for a well-balanced country while simultaneously giving children future possibilities.

It is evident that orphaned children have been through countless hardships. Many lack the education capital to their intellectual development, as it is a crucial, but often disregarded component of orphaned life. Moreover, adopted children are presented with far superior opportunities and educational experiences, enabling them to achieve greater success in the future. Naturally, it is difficult for an undeveloped nation to ensure the flawless ripening of its orphaned children. On the contrary, adopted children are tended to, thus leaving them vigorous and far from past sufferings. Therefore, it is unjust for so many children to be deprived of quality education, traveling experiences and idyllic family life. Consequently, all children should be provided with the same chances regardless of their gender or country of birth.

The adoption of children hailing from foreign countries must be encouraged. It provides infertile couples with hope as they long for a child. In the same way, to many destitute nations, international adoption is a symbol of salvation as it diminishes their vast population, enabling them to surpass adversity. Finally, this practice allows children to receive the opportunities they deserve. Next time the policy of foreign adoption comes to be questioned, it is vital for one to look through the longing eyes of a helpless child in need of a family. It is the solitary way to comprehend the true magnitude of foreign adoption.
© Copyright 2009 Lenna Rivoli (bookworms at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1604832-Value-of-Encouraging-Foreign-Adoption