*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1604847-Creeping-Through-The-Night
Rated: E · Assignment · Dark · #1604847
Creeping guy looking for another guy.
I was creeping through the night. It was on my side. I was hidden well by the shadows that engulfed me. I move from alley to alley. I run when out of sight. I stopped. I looked up as I think this is where my enemy is kept. I climbed the Ice cold fire escape. The 3rd floor was dark and abandoned. From what I saw, no one has been here for several hours. I kicked open the old door. The room was an office, with shelves, and a computer, and what not. I made my way to the elevator and pressed the illuminating button "22". With a ding, I'd reached my destination. I stepped out of the elevator. The lights were turned on in this corridor. I crouched down, and began creeping. I peeked around the first corner to find it empty. I moved down two doors. The name plate read "McCarthy". Here it is. I kicked open the door. With a blaze of light, the room was chaos. But it was empty. He was gone. Again.
© Copyright 2009 N.C. Green ™ (gopher777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1604847-Creeping-Through-The-Night