*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1606863-The-Banisher-Team---Team-Files
by Curtis
Rated: E · Other · Dark · #1606863
The official Banisher Team Files. Look here to learn more about The Banisher Team!
The Banisher Team Official Files:

Character Bios:

Eddie - The smart one. Eddie is the intelligence of the group, he's the type to ask questions first and shoot if necessary. Eddie knows when it's time to leave.

Maria - The valiant one. Maria is the bravest of the group, she gets scared at times like all human beings, but she rises to the challenge and acts as a well needed leader of the group. Maria likes to impress the group, and doesn't like failing a task.

Marcus - The reckless one. Marcus is the brawn of the group, he charges head first into danger and stops at nothing when completing a task. Marcus is not the kind to look before he leaps.

Tori - The perfect one. Tori is the newest member of the group, she likes to play by the rules and scan every corner of a room until there's not one space she hasn't checked. Tori is the 'co-ordinator' of the group.

Banisher Team Kit:

Belt - Frag grenade x2. Garlic. Holy Cross. Silver knife. Screwdriver. Flashlight (Small arms attachable).

Eddie's Weapon: Magnum
Maria's Weapon: Colt
Marcus's Weapon: Desert Eagle
Tori's Weapon: Dual Revolvers

Latest News:

A beginning for The Banisher Squad exclusively on Writing.com - Horror House!
A new act will be added every day until the ending. Enjoy reading!
Please give feedback and your favourite Act in the Horror House series!

(Remember to check back frequently for more news on all things Banisher Squad!)
© Copyright 2009 Curtis (curtisboy123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1606863-The-Banisher-Team---Team-Files