*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607626-Under-the-Table
by Graze
Rated: GC · Serial · Erotica · #1607626
This is a story that involves Beth seducing Sam, her sister's fiance, using her feet.
Mary and Sam had been going out for nearly eight months and they were madly in love with each other. One day Mary finally persuaded Sam to meet her parents for dinner. Sam knew that Mary had always wanted her parents to meet him, but Sam always felt a little nervous about meeting them, but it was going to happen eventually and now Mary and a very anxious Sam were standing outside her parents' home.

“Don’t worry about a thing Sam. My family’s going to love you.”  Mary said

Sam quickly dusted himself off, and straightened his shirt collar for the hundredth time, this made Mary laugh and she gently nudged him on the shoulder before reaching for the doorbell.

DING! DONG!

When the door swung open, Sam found himself smiling at a very beautiful blonde-haired girl, she looked like she might be in her early twenties.

“Beth! Hey, how are you doing?” Mary said, quickly hugging the young lady.

“Hey Beth, come and meet my boyfriend, Sam. And Sam, this is my little sister Beth.”

Sam couldn’t ignore how beautiful Mary's little sister was and charily shook her hand. Mary was a stunning woman herself, with her short blonde hair, dark blue eyes, gorgeous face and figure but now Sam was staring at another beautiful angel.

Beth had blonde hair like her sister’s, but her hair was much longer, she wore it down past her shoulders, but she had brown eyes which was different, still very beautiful, and just like her older sister, she had a very alluring face and sexy figure to match.

“Finally, I get to meet the guy who my sister couldn’t stop bragging about.”

Her voice was sweet and sensual too.

At dinner, Mary sat next to Beth, her father sat at the head of the table and her mother at the opposite end, Sam sat by himself opposite Mary. Mary couldn’t stop smiling during the dinner which made Sam feel very happy for her.

Mary’s parents were the nicest people that he had ever met, and they made him feel very welcome. The entire day had been a huge success and Sam's nervousness had begun to shrink.

Of course, Mary had begun by telling her parents about how nervous Sam had been before arriving, which made Sam feel a little embarrassed. Mary laughed and gave Sam a cheeky wink.

Mary’s father responded by telling an old embarrassing story about Mary which Sam seemed very interested in hearing but before Mary’s father had begun, Sam felt something soft press onto his crotch breaking his concentration, and it felt good.

He nonchalantly looked down and saw Mary had placed her left foot onto his crotch, gently stretching and wiggling her toes over his growing erection. His face immediately went red, and he shot a dirty look to Mary, she winked at him again, this time playfully biting her lower lip, she looked so sexy when she did that.

Sam breathed in deep trying to control the amazing sensation Mary's naked foot was causing under the table. He couldn’t believe how Mary would do this in front of her family. Mary just smiled at him.

Sam squirmed in his seat as Mary's soft foot kept rubbing against his erection in his trousers. He fought with every fiber of his being to not move even when Mary used her toes to pinch the length of his shaft. She moved her foot again, this time digging her toes under his balls. Sam had to bite down on his lip to keep from moaning.

Sam's cock began to throb, swelling larger under his pants as Mary continued to move her soft, warm foot all over his erection. He looked down again and watched Mary spread her sexy little toes, wiggling them at him mischievously. He tried to act cool so no one else would notice just what was happening under the table but the stimulating sensation that Mary’s foot was causing was causing Sam to feel cold beads of sweat around his brow. He looked at Mary again helplessly. She looked back at him and smiled.

“(How could you?)” Sam mouthed with his lips, but Mary kept torturing him lovingly with her naked foot.

A bad idea crossed Sam's mind as he felt Mary scrunching her toes over his hard, throbbing cock, and he glared intensely at Mary.

Sam slowly reached down and carefully unzipped his fly with-out drawing anyone's attention. Sam then carefully pulled out his cock. It almost sprang out it was so hard, his cock stood hard and proud, throbbing violently in his hand.

Instantly, Mary pressed her foot against his exposed cock, dragging her toes from the head of his cock, down the entire shaft.

“Uh!” Sam groaned.

Everyone quickly looked at him, and Sam smoothly began coughing as if clearing his throat to disguise his obvious moaning. Mary’s father continued to tell his story and Mary's foot continued her assault on Sam's cock. Her foot was warm and so soft, it felt incredible and at the same time unbearable.

Mary pushed Sam’s cock against his navel, trapping his cock under her warm, soft sole. Sam clinched the tablecloth tight as he felt Mary begin to stroke his cock up and down against his nave under her foot.

Sam struggled hard to keep from moaning out loud when suddenly Sam felt both of Mary’s feet begin to wedge his cock in between her soft soles.

Mary began stroking his cock between both of her feet. Sam felt a huge surge of energy pass through his entire body from the amazing sensation her feet was creating and to make things even more intense, with every stroke Mary pinched the glans of Sam's cock with her sexy, soft toes.

“Mary you wouldn't mind getting me a glass of water please?” Mary’s father said.

Sam felt a wave of relief wash over his body, if Mary continued stroking his cock any further, he was going to shoot his load right there under the table, all over her feet. Mary gave another cheeky wink to Sam, then she stood up and walked to the kitchen to get her father a glass of water. Suddenly, that brief wave of relief turned into horror.

Sam could still feel Mary’s soft feet stroking his cock, but no, it wasn't Mary’s feet. He looked down again to watch a cute pair of feet still stroking his cock, cute toes with black nail polish still gripping his hard shaft with every stroke. Black nail polish, he suddenly remembered Mary had painted her nails red.

He slowly looked up at Beth and was met with a very erotic and sinister look. Beth just smiled at him and winked.

It was Beth’s feet.

When Mary came back, Beth began stroking his cock harder.

What a tease, Sam thought, and right next to Mary too. This was wrong and for a moment Sam thought about pushing her feet away, but the feeling of her feet stroking his cock... it just felt too good to stop. Besides he was so close... so close to soaking Beth’s naked feet with his cum.

Sam looked again at Beth giving her a slight nod to keep going.

Beth smiled at him and gripped Sam's throbbing cock with her toes and began stroking Sam’s entire length even faster, every stroke down Beth dug her toes into his balls and every stroke up Beth pinched the head under her toes. Sam curled his hands into tight fists, fighting with every ounce of energy in him to keep from moaning and moving.

Sam couldn't last any longer. He felt his balls tighten and his cock shudder, he was going to cum. Sam closed his eyes and surrendered his cock to Beth’s sexy feet.

SPLUUURRTTT!! SPLUUURRTTT!! SPLUUURRTTT!! SPLURRRT!

Sam strained to keep silent, but he felt his body crash inside over and over again with every rope of cum exploding from his cock.

His cum splattered all over her feet, ropes and ropes of cum just spilling down her toes, in-steps, arches and heels. Sam looked over at Beth and watched her squirm in her chair like she had just had an orgasm herself. As Sam felt his orgasm finally dissipate, he felt Beth gently wiggling her drenched toes over his now flaccid cock.

Beth looked at Sam and carefully mouthed the words,

“Thank You.”

After Beth moved her feet from Sam’s lap, Beth reached down to her soaked feet and scooped a wad of cum from between her toes with her index finger. Sam just watched and hoped nobody would see, Beth then slowly sucked her finger clean, she looked so pleased with herself, swallowing Sam’s cum.

After dinner and later that night, Mary and Sam were given Mary's old bedroom upstairs to stay the night.

“Oh baby see, dinner was great right?” Mary was still so ecstatic about the evening, oblivious to what Beth had done to her fiance.

Sam looked into her beautiful eyes and felt overcome with guilt.

“Yeah babe, It was great.” Sam managed to say.

Mary leaned into him and passionately kissed Sam. They made love in Mary's old bed before turning in for the night, but to Mary's surprise, as Sam was about to cum, he moved by her feet and came all over them. Mary giggled as she watched Sam grunt as he stroked out rope after rope of cum onto her cute feet before collapsing next to her in bed.

Mary held her feet in the air and looked at them curiously, wiggling her toes as she felt Sam's thick load dripping down her soles and between her toes.

“It does feel kind of nice, but why did cum on my feet Hun?” Mary

Sam closed his eyes, and he imagined both Beth and Mary showing off their beautiful feet to him, still dripping with his cum. Suddenly he didn’t feel as guilty anymore.

“No reason.” He said grinning.

The End.

© Copyright 2009 Graze (grazeking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607626-Under-the-Table