*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607919-Your-life-is-no-longer-yous
by Suara
Rated: E · Fiction · Political · #1607919
"Haga" where the powerful rules and bloodlines are monitored, evaluated and improved.
Do you know how fragile a human’s life is? Just by one slash of a sword I can take your life.
It wasn’t an accident. How could it be? There is no way such a grand party guarded by the world’s best can turn into a blood pool overnight, without counter-attack. I can still remember it vividly. Nobles dancing- men and women of status and wealth laughing, talking as if nothing can hurt them. The party lasted for hours, from evening to midnight, and to early morning, when the party was stopped-cause there were no one to party with anymore.
The attack on the Garden of Abyss lasted for around 3 hours. If I was asked to describe how the attack happens, I wouldn’t know how. I was asleep and by the time I realized it, there was no one beside me – I was only twelve years old. Then there was a blast by the main entrance, strange mad-like men armed with daggers and strange equipments entered without a slight sign of fear or being discovered or countered. The attackers only needed 1 hour to conquer a fortress armed by the world’s latest defense mechanism.

Why?
Because there were no guards left by the time the attack started.

How?
The guards were told to evacuate before the assault happens.

For what?
To clean the blood line of the rich and powerful, to help them get rid of those they think is not worthy of their family name.

It was all a game- A game to prove if you are worth the weight of the blood in your veins.

If you survive-Congratulations.

Welcome to the world where your life is no longer only yours.



© Copyright 2009 Suara (altvaltex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607919-Your-life-is-no-longer-yous