*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608129-pure-patheticness
Rated: E · Fiction · Comedy · #1608129
a random story about 3 people ... read on if you want to know !
HELLO, ok this is about me (yes,about my life in school )!! i have these 3 friends,weird but they will make you have the best day ever even if you are completley mad at the world. There names are Michael Thomas,Taylor King (TJ King), and Quinton Hall. Michael is completeley random, i will prove it, he will randomly scream JITTERBUG because of the jitterbug commercial. i honestly have no idea why he does it but he has some issue with technology for old people. Another example of why hes weird, today (10-13-2009) he took an eraser that is used for a dry erase board and knocked the dry erase substance on to his desk and told his friend he would pay him a dollar tomorow if he took his face and whiped it on the desk so that the substance would go all over his face. Oh, what i told you he was weird!! Now for Tj, tj is a pretty good friend and will talk to you all the time but sometimes he has a really funny sense of humor, like he wants to always annoy you by poking you and when you finally snap he will jump back and laugh. Most people dont like him for that but he is a really great friend. Lastly, Quinton, now to be honest i actually dated him but dont get off subject. Quinton likes to annoy you but in a good way,he sorda in a funny way has ADHD, lol um he can always make you laugh, he likes to scream. um well im sure i will write more....






                                      TO BE CONTINUED...
© Copyright 2009 any other person (creativest at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608129-pure-patheticness