*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1609389-What
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1609389
Aperson cought in an adulterous postion
“I COUGHT YOU, YOU BITCH” he screamed triumphantly killing whatever chance I had at blowing my load.

“Who are you?” I asked with the most calm voice I could possibly muster. While my sausage still lingered in her meat locker that was once moist now quickly becoming two slabs of dry beef jerky scraping my tool.

“I’m her husband fuck tard!” he responded quickly and raspy.

“Fuck me” I retorted.

“No that’s what your doing to my wife.”

Dude I am so so. Before I could finish my half assed apology while getting my wang out of the cookie jar, getting ready for a scrap.

“No worries bud,.” excuse me? What the fuck, he totally floored me with that. A quick scenario of him trying to screw me or a threesome would ensue after we finished this mess entered my brain. Although I did prefer the fight instead.  I’m a sick fuck. I get a hard on for scraps. Explains my somewhat deformed nose. Been beaten in so many times makes Michael Jackson’s nose look normal.

“Um what?” was all I could I could manage out of my voice box though.

“I’ve been meaning to catch this bitch in the act for ages.” He voiced triumphantly.

The twat just laid there constantly whispering a “Fuck me.” under her breath.

“HAHAHAHA no alimony for you bitch.” before she could respond to his maniacal laughter he took a few snapshots of us, causing her to below a few “What the fucks” and he bolted leaving the two of us bewildered.

“Ok that was fucking weird.” I said underneath my voice.

“God dam cock sucker.” she rasped. “Fuck it lets at least get me wet again.”

“Aren’t you  pissed, or worried or ev….” fuck me these people like to interrupt.

“Don’t worry I knew he was coming I have pictures of him with one of my girl friends. I knew he was coming..”

“So I’m revenge sex?”

“Nope, your more of watch this guy fuck me, cause I’m gonna fuck him harder in court sex” I took it as a compliment and went back to work for the reminder of the night and continued on threw the sunrise.
© Copyright 2009 segamysa (segamysa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1609389-What