*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1610069-Nothing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Cultural · #1610069
Something about nothing
This story is about nothing.
Really it has nothing in it. It’s just here and sitting there. Yes this story is sitting. Don’t ask stupid questions like how can a story sit. You think I know?
I am just a writer man I just write things that come to my head I just do the things that come to me naturally I am here to just fill space, and that’s what I am doing, filling space.
I am nothing more. This story does all the work, but its about nothing.
This story, It’s the one that inspired you to ask questions. It caused you to question it’s author.
This story of nothing has made you think.
Already this story of nothing has made people think of so many things yet all it is a bunch of words thrown onto a page.
Heck even the grammer is pretty rotten, mixed in with some lousy spelling. But most people aren’t thinking this.
They see words and they hope to see something more? Do you expect more? Will I write more?
Question my tactics, question my mentality but the question is why are you still reading.
Why?
Are you hoping for a beginning, a middle, and an end?
I don’t know I tild them at the start this story is about nothing.
So why are they still reading this? Why are you still reading this?
Does it matter? This story, about nothing has taken shape into something. It’s taking a form like no others.
It’s story is evolving not to something for one person but many things to many people.
So am I really that stupid?
I must be. To take a shot and enter this story of nothing into your heart.
The question is what is this story to you?
© Copyright 2009 segamysa (segamysa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1610069-Nothing