*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1610208-My-Beautiful-Nightmare
by open
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1610208
This is about how my dreams turn into a nightmare that never ends.
When I close my eyes, is feels so MUCH better. Evreyday is seems like I dream about you. Your smile, eyes, voice, etc. You have that Chocolate mocha type skin. Brown eyes. Your ''smile'' can cure cancer. I like you...and you like me. I can see that life cant get ANY better............But when I wake up, my dream is over. At first, I liked the idea of dreaming about you. Then we talked...and I learned that dream will never be a reality. You tell me that you are happy, you tell me dat it will never be what i dreamed us to be. My heart is crushed...............................I feel SO STUPID for entertaining the thoughts of you & me. AND everyday I entertain that thought, it will never go away. AND thats the problem. My beautiful fantasy has turned into a nightmare. I love your style, I love your, grace, I love the thought, but now I want to move on, but I cant......YOU ARE MY BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE......
© Copyright 2009 open (yworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1610208-My-Beautiful-Nightmare