*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1611063-The-Captain-and-Her-crew-part-one
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Action/Adventure · #1611063
well this is just something i typed up one day theres more to come of this story,
“SET SAIL!!!” Analice yelled to her crew as she walked the deck of the “Over Kill”
All the crew members were alive and excited about setting sail after a week in port. Each crew member knew exactly what to do and how to do it, Rat jumped from line to line in the rigging, making shore all was set, Sinbad checked the guns and sails as the others hoisted a “Friendlies” flag. 
Little Timmy waved at the fading shore line “Good bye France hello money and rum!” he yelled, “Get back to your work or you head will be on my wall, the lot of you!” Analice yelled. “I don’t get it Timmy, if were pirates why do we hang France’s flag?” Claude asked as he tide a line off. “Wow your one stupid kid, we Fly France’s flag that way they’ll think were friends and not attack us” Timmy explained as he sharpened  a knife “And listen kid u don’t wana go around shout’n that were pirates, besides we like the term “Salvagers” That right crew?!”  “AIE!!” yelled the crew along with a few laughs. “Ever scene Cap’n Analice took over we’ve been live’n large kid we dun need no kid screw’n it up! Got it?” Timmy asked as he threw the knife with excellent aim at a dart board hanging on the captain’s door, as if to put an emphasis on what he had just said.
Hours passed and France’s shore line disappeared quickly as night took over. Most of the crew was asleep in their hammocks below deck, only one or two stood watch at the rail and crows nest. Analice was in her room looking over papers she had acquired after bartering with an inn owner. They were charts, of what, she didn’t know, it wasn’t of the world, or the new world. She called Annie in to take a look at them “Ah Chika, this La Cidudad de los Muertos, the city of the dead” Annie explained “It’s a city made entirely of bones, where the souls of the dead live. It is said that a bountiful treasure is at the bottom of a grave at the top of the biggest hill there. But to get to it you have to get past El alto percio departed, the dearly departed, that are said to haunt and protect the treasure from anyone who might want to take it”
Analice thought for a moment “Where is it?” she asked “Ah they say it’s in the Bermuda, and that you have to go through a portal of some sort to get to it” Annie explained. “A portal” Analice thought
“Thank you Annie” Analice said as she put the chats away “And lets keep this between me and you shall we?”
“Aye Cap’n”
It was morning time and a ship was approaching the “Over Kill”  “Ship off of the starboard side!!” yelled Rat as he sat in the crows nest, everyone ran to the rail to see who it was. “Is it a friendly?” Claude asked as he tried to see over the rail. “Where pirates’ kid, we have no friends” Sinbad replied.
Analice was out on deck within minutes, “What nation she be?” she asked.
Rat dropped down from the rigging in front of her, “Ela e da inglaterra” Rat replied in Portuguese, meaning, she is of England.
“Hoist the flag” Analice said with a smirk, “and prepare to fight”.
The crew was immediately rushing around running out the guns and Hoisting the Jolly Rogger for all to see. “Run out the guns on the starboard side and await my signal,” Analice yelled to her crew. There was a long silence as the opposing ship loomed closer, and closer, soon the ship was not but a few hundred yards away. Analice could see the men aboard running out the guns and rushing around to prepare for battle, she could even see the captain. An old man about forty, he had a long Black beard that he seemed to never shave and bright blue eyes. “An odd combination” Analice thought as the Captain of the opposing ship stared at her, clearly shocked by the fact that she was a woman. Analice just smirked. Suddenly one of the Over kills cannons went off, Analice looked over to see Claude with a guilty expression on his face “Did I say to fire?!?” Claude didn’t answer “well?!?” she screamed. “No Captain,” Claude replied “Your punishment will be given later for now just stay alive”
After of about a minute of waiting Analice gave the order to fire. All the cannons erupted in loud booming noises, she could barely hear herself think never mind the screams of the other men on board the opposing ship. “Prepare to board!” Sinbad yelled out, suddenly ropes were being tossed over to the other ship and the crew of the Over Kill began to swing across the open waters onto the opposing ship. Analice didn’t go; she stood on the deck of her ship and listened to the frightened screams of the men being killed just a few hundred yards away. Only after the carnage was over did Analice board, the prisoners stood lined up, and their captain among them.
“Good morning men” Analice smiled as she stood in front of them her red hair glistening in the bright morning sun. None of the prisoners spoke, “I SAID good morning men!” she said once again. “Good mornen’” the Captain spoke, “So there is a brave soul among you dogs,” Analice smirked she realized she had been smiling quiet a bit today. “Yes Mama, I was hoping we could discus parlay?” the Captain asked. “What’s your name?” Analice asked. “Timothy, Captain Timothy of the S.S Crusher” the man replied. “Ah Captain Timothy, I’m afraid your not so well acquainted with the pirate laws now are you, parlay is use to request an audience with the captain to discuss freedom” Analice paused “Need not do you have to use parlay for I only want the money, my men have had their thirst for blood quenched, now my thirst, and greed, for money must be quenched” Analice healed out her hand “Hand over the charts and gold you have and we will be on our marry way, Captain”
With in the hour Analice and her crew left the ship with charts and two chests filled to the brim with gold, and as they sailed away on the “Over Kill” the Captain of the S.S Crusher was blown to bloody peaces along with his ship and crew. “Guess I lied” Analice smiled to her self, “Nothing like a day of kill’n to help get ya mind straight huh Sinbad!?” Little Timmy said as he slapped Sinbad’s back. Sinbad replied with a gun to Timmy’s head “Don’t touch me Timmy,” he replied harshly. “Aye is some one cranky eh?”  Little Timmy teased. But Sinbad wasn’t playing around he took the safety off his gun as if to warn Timmy.
“AYE! Get back to work ya dogs, or face the cap’ns wrath when she finds out you aint doen yer work” Marcus scolded the two. Both men got back to work quickly, not talking to each other the rest of the night.
Analice once again, was in her room going over the new charts she had gained, under a lamp. The moon shone in from a port hole to her left. Analice had no idea what to make of these charts either, it leads to the Bermuda but then the line completely goes through one island and then disappears. A knock at her door almost made Analice jump “Who?” Analice called “Um its Amy Cap’n I’ve brought you some tea”
“Come in” Analice ordered. Amy walked in and set the tea kettle and tea cup down beside her, “You looked puzzled Cap’n what is it that has your mind off in a drift?” 
“It has no concern for a lass as your self,” Analice smiled, a rare smile, not one that she flashes to her enemies as she is about to kill them, no, a loving smile, still scary nun the less.
Amy nodded and swiftly left the room, so her half hearted, greedy, spell bound captain could get back to her charts.
Night once again swept over the seas like a blanket.  The men were up and drinking as calibration of the victory, “Ah a toast to our cap’n the best damn woman to sail these waters” Marcus put his cup in the air. The others replied with an “AIE!” and they all drank. Analice was sitting in the crows nest drinking her rum, she didn’t like to always be around her crew, and sometimes she needed time to herself to think.  “AIE! Cap’n what’cha doen up there?!” Rat yelled from below deck. “Looken at the sky, there’s a full moon tonight, ye dogs should learn some astronomy,” Analice said in a dull voice, Rat only shock his head “for a pirate cap’n u shore are smart,” “You have to be to survive”
Suddenly a cold chill swept over the sea, “What was that?” asked Claude. Many of the men laughed “Some say its old Davy Jones, come to take our souls to the locker” Abi said in an eerie voice. “That or my mothers ghost come to kill me for not sayen me nightly prayers,” many of the men laughed.
“You superstitious dogs, the lot of ya.”  Analice said as she jumped down from the rigging. “And your not cap’n?” Asked Sinbad. “I never said I wasn’t, leme tell you dogs a story.” Analice sat down on the stool provided for her as the rest of the crew gathered round. “You’ve all heard of Davy Jones I’m shore, the man said to be the death of the seas? Well this story aint about no Davy Jones it’s about something much worse, something that knows no mercy,” Analice look around at the faces of her crew. “We Romanians fear this man, monster more like it, he prays on humans and sucks them clean dry of their blood, they call him Dracula” many of the crew stared at Analice in shock because they knew who she was talking about, others had no clue who this Dracula was. “Its said that Dracula would walk around Romania at night stalking his pray, and killing human, and return home once the sun began to rise. He’d lure a human, usually a woman, to his lair and seduce them until the final moment came and he’d bit down on there neck and suck them clean dry. Many have tried to kill Dracula but all have failed, or were never heard of again.” At this time every one was quiet, “Cap’n?” Claude asked “What does he look like?”  Analice smiled “For one he’s Romanian, he has long black hair and bright red eyes, but sometimes their dull. He dresses like a nobleman, and carries around a cutlass, and a pistol with only one shot in it” she explained. Suddenly Sinbad began to laugh, “How do you expect us ta believe this cap’n? Have ye met this Dracula?” Sinbad asked, Analice only smiled “I’ve had a close encounter with him,” She said as she pulled her hair back to revile her neck, and two small puncture wounds. The crew was silent as Analice got up “But don’t worry you cowardly dogs, he cant cross an ocean,” she said as she walked back to her quarters and closed the door.
“She went against a vampire?” Claude asked in awe, Marcus only patted his shoulders “There’s much that woman has gone up against, vampires be the least of her problems”

© Copyright 2009 NANAorROMA (romaxnana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1611063-The-Captain-and-Her-crew-part-one