*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1611342-Dangerous-Students
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Chel-C
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #1611342
i dont know
The young students at Meadowbrooke High hid in the darkened classroom trying to stay as silent as possible. The girl with long, dark brown hair whimpered. She could hear the creeking of the boards as the shooter moved slowly across the wooden floor. Two other students withdrew further. One pale as a ghost kept on continuing until he bumped into a cabinet. The shooter stopped in his tracks and glanced around the room. The girl stiffled a scream and backed up slowly, careful not to hit a chair or desk.

When she was safetly away from the shooter, she turned around, and crawled toward an open door on the other side of the room. The shooter was advancing the other students step by step. He was close enough to the students that they could reach out and touch him. His gun was hidden inside his trenchcoat.

She didn't recognize the shooter. The girl had never seen him before, but she guessed he was a junior or senior. When the girl was safetly out of the room, she stood up and ran toward the closest door. She started to open the glass door, when she saw another shooter, who she did know. He had been bullied alot past the year, he wasn't really cool, and he got made fun of bcuz he wasn't very smart, either.
© Copyright 2009 Chel-C (scoobydoobydoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1611342-Dangerous-Students