*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1613057-Global-Warming-is-a-Global-WARNING
Rated: E · Other · Environment · #1613057
Poignant Tales of an embittered planet in a disgusting state of a dilemma.
Only less than 40 degrees Fahrenheit would be the world temperature if there is no carbon dioxide in this firmament, that is what most of the scientists and environmentalists would react if we could only see the big difference.



Global Warming is a major violence that is empty and void, despite its current stage and the macabre atmospheric condition. We have been found lawfully GUILTY beyond reasonable doubt as we become the only suspected murderers of our own environment. After all, we have been all busy and haggard on our own business risks and ventures. Taking an essential step to prevent at least, the effects and causes can make a great change in this world.



Oftentimes, I have been wandering in this void of the giant Galaxy, unknowingly, I have only even encompassing this universal place where I have to go a merry-go-round of the environment. Tragic as it may seem, I have no choice, neither to circumnavigate the Great Omnipotent Sun or be doomed for ever and ever. That is the law of my life. Here dwelt the primeval creature I have usually pampered with care as my own children. At first, they are only about a dozen of my fingers' count, then it almost made a boom. I should well reckon as their reincarnation, they have grown to a dozen of thousands and even millions, nowadays. I have nurtured them all. One by one, I have let them shelter on me as their only place to fit in. Besides, there is no other planet they can go and live... For almost billion of years, I have seen my sudden declining years as they trigger my impending Doom. Weeping, I have no other way to tell them that their multi-million scientific project is my head ache, most of the time they were not listening as I coughed my magma filled lungs. They even experienced my toothache as I growled at night with such bitterness and pain. Land and ice were damaged as well as their properties. Crying is all I have to do and that is almost as tragic and naive as it may seem. There was a waste of energy to remind them that their Technology is my problem. They could not choose between I or their happiness, so I gave way for their scientific discoveries. Known as that GLOBAL WARMING or that heat I have always been itching and wounded to that rashes I have never before experience in my lifetime. I guess, maybe, their are just making some fun in their homeland. It almost occur in every century then decades of progress and even every other year...now it was every hour. I have lost my appetite for them. I could not keep on wondering how it ever occur to be.



That day, I was really having some digestive disorders. I was whimpering with such an abnormal condition. They gave me a hearty cheers and showed their big wide grin. I was in despair. Showing their ingratitude, I could keep my tears. I have exploded into planetissimal bits at the verge of tears and fury. In between my innocence and their laughter, I have been torn into tiny pieces and destruction of their homes and properties followed then.



Now, have you also be in the edge of your shallow tears with this reality? Of course not! Hell that stuff in your bird brains...You cannot possibly ignore her worries. Her name is Gaia. I have only been hearing her strange outbursts in the volcanic eruptions and earthquakes and flashfloods. This current year, we have almost been swept out of the world map as we have encountered her rage. Cynical as it would appear, I am not in sarcasm to tell you this is the bare truth of your existence. Speak now or forever cherish your silence...Anything that you have spoken will be charge against you sooner that a jiffy. I am sure it would be like a spank of Batista to you, guys. Darn it! Well, while all the sleeping and snoring you have been here in my awakening. Stop all your nasty trials to prove me wrong. I have been here for the seventeen years of my existence as her own child and now I am in my depression as great as my Death...



Have you been awakened with her whispering cries of miserable affliction we have all caused to total destruction? Did you just been an undeserved criminal that has found yourself in this dilemma? Well, I am also. I must admit, I have thrown a tractor-full of garbages and wastes at her, but I repented.



Global warming is by scientific definitions from biology Professors is the total accumulation of the Carbon Dioxide and the like in the heating up of the atmosphere that is really damaging. Worse, we can even cause the depletion of the atmospheric cloak enveloping the emerald world. Stop some time and have some relax to soothe your spirit. Try to bird watch at some specific target areas. Where are the birds after all? As well as the green trees up there and the splendid horizon of melting blue...Shocks! Are they gone for good?! Damnation...That is just what is really happening and would be for as long as we would live in this planet. As for fact, we have been destroying not only our personal lives but also at the macroscopic scale of things. Be sensible enough and do not risk your own happy lives. Sincerity is just the exact word. Now, stop all that noise in the oil factories near the bedside of the muddy greased river over there. Have you not noticed that for seven years of your job in that stupid giant? Then, go now to pick up some rubbish of yours. I said NOW! Do I have to be done scribbling down this essay for you to do it. NOW please! Thanks a lot...Next, go to the denuded bald mountains, even those majestic snow-capped ones. Reforestation is a big matter to deal with, as of this tiny-tech age.



Trillions of properties it the risks when we could have doubled it up, either. We have to stop arguing about Jabberwocks in politics but try to execute our own lives for our own benefits. Moreover, we have to be aware of the social responsibility we have for the welfare of the public. Good governance is a must, always. Attendance is next to paying such an attention to the problem we have about to get over with.



In addition, I would like to share an article I have read from the internet about the relentless effects brought up by our negligence. The writer emphasized that we are having a PLANETARY EMERGENCY. That is, we have a crisis that threatens the survival of our civilization and the habitability of the Earth as our own homeland. That is how former Vice President Al Gore describes global warming. Leading climate alarmists claim that global greenhouse gas emissions need to decrease to 60 percent below present levels by 2050 if humans are to avoid catastrophic climate change



As we unfold the innovations of hybrid machineries and technology, we have been only making a Great Depression that we could never imagine in our lives when we go to the age of Methuselah. There is so much to be done. From the start in our own self we can have been such a wonderful individual to create the universe in a harmonious rhythm for mankind. We have been lost and now, we have been found. Even if it may take generations before this make take shape, we have to exert the little wordsworths we could share in this firmament of melting green. Facing the truth may be as tragic as it would be but we have to be just the same thing as we have been for almost a century. Technology may not serve a sturdy barrier in our own lives' stake but can generate the possible solutions to ease the suffering of Gaia. She is worth it, I guess so. We have only been undeserving of her unrequited love, after all.



Neglecting my homeland is like a great big slap on her soul or should it be ours that is in hellfire?! Wondrin' how I could talk a trash like this essay, while all of you are in their jobs haggard and tiresome. Go! Never look back at all your shortcomings because of idiosyncrasies. Stop. Look Listen.
© Copyright 2009 Kleis Candida (berza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1613057-Global-Warming-is-a-Global-WARNING