*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614009-She-Witched
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1614009
A short and fun Halloween story in which I find out my girlfriend is a witch
"She-witched!"

It was Halloween evening and I was in a bit of a panic. I had no costume and my new girlfriend was having a Halloween party at her place. Her name was Melinda, and she was really nice.

Now, normally I wouldn't even have been into the whole Halloween thing, but she was crazy for it - her whole family was, in fact. Unfortunately I didn't have much to wear besides a black phantom cloak I had re-used for many a holiday in the past.

I approached her door step, more than a little nervous, noticing how tricked out her front yard was with Halloween decore. From her jagged oak tree dangled many small orange, black, and white ghosts hanging from strings, and her entire walkway was lined with all sorts of eerie figurines.

I ring her doorbell, but almost magically, the door swings open and I hear her voice call, "come in"

So, I step inside and walk into her living room. I had been in her house a few times before, but it seemed different, darker, and eerier.

"Uh... Melinda?" I asked, wondering where she was, as she seemed nowhere near the door, yet somehow had opened it.

"I'm in the bathroom, honey, I'll be right out" she said, "I'm getting changed"

"Ah..." I said, taking a seat on the couch. "Y'know, I don't really have much of a costume this year..."

"Hmm..." I heard her say, "well that's alright, we'll think of something for you"

I sat there a bit longer, patiently, looking over the array of candies and snacks she had on the table.

Finally, she slipped out of the bathroom, looking extremely sexy in a black and purple witch's outfit.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Wow" I grinned.

"I thought you'd like it" she said, but then she pouted "you're right though, you're not looking very... halloween-ish"

"I know" I sighed, "I was hoping you could think of something"

"Well..." she said, "actually, there's something I should tell you"

"Okay..." I said, "What is it?"

"Well, I don't know how to say this..." she continued, "but... I'm a witch"

"Well yeah I can see that" I chuckled.

"No, I mean I'm a real witch... like I can do magic" she said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah" she smiled.

"Heh, I don't believe it" I said.

"Oh yeah? Fine" she smirked, "then I'll cast a spell on you... close your eyes"

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked nervously.

"Just close your eyes, you'll see" she said, in a most seductive way.

I closed my eyes and waited. I then felt something hit me, like something brushing up against me softly. I felt a slight chill go through my being and opened my eyes, almost instantly.

"Wha.. what happened to me?" I said, feeling disorienting as I felt around myself. I felt my hand going around a curve in my chest and stopped. I grabbed hold of my breasts and stared down into my new-found cleavage. "my voice... it's so different"

"You like it?" she asked, "I turned you into a girl"

I glanced in the mirror, and stood up to get a closer look. She had turned me into a slim, brunette chick with a more than modest sized rack. I had been wearing a sexy devil's costume, complete with a tattered red dress and fake tail.

"Wh-why exactly did you..."

"Well you wanted a unique costume, right?" she asked, "who's gonna know who you are now?"

She brought up a good point. As a girl now, noone would recognize me, and I was actually kind of cute.

"Don't worry," she said, "the spell will wear off at midnight"

"Well, that's okay then" I said, sighing with relief, still fascinated by my new boobs.

Later that night, the party had gotten underway when I decided to surprise my friend, Krista with my new look.

"Hey" I said, slipping up beside her.

"Oh hi" she said, having dressed as a go-go dancer, "that's a really nifty devil costume... uh..."

"Bobby" I smiled.

"Bobby? Y'know, I have a good friend named Bobby..." she said.

"You're looking at him... her" I chuckled.

"What?" she laughed, "no way"

"Krista, would a real girl be this fascinated with doing this?" I asked, poking my own boob and giggling.

"Oh my gosh!!" she chuckled, "Bobby!! Wow... do you mind if I take a picture of you?"

"Go ahead, I'm only gonna be this way til midnight" I said.

"How did this happen?" Krista asked, taking a quick shot of me with her cell phone camera.

"Melinda did it... she's a witch" I explained.

"Melinda's a witch?"

"Apparently."

"Wow... so uh... how does it feel?" Krista asked.

"Pretty weird, I'm not gonna lie" I said, "like I basically feel like me still, but just a little different... although having boobs kind of rules"

Krista laughed.

"If you want, I could have her turn you into a guy" I joked.

"Nah, it's all good..." Krista said.

"Yeah, you're right, guys suck" I laughed.

*Later that night*

"Oh, there you are" Krista said, finding me alone in the corner, "I've been looking for you... hey, you alright?"

"No..." I sighed, "Melinda broke up with me"

"Aw, why?" she asked.

"Because she caught me hitting on some guy" I said, with my head buried in my hands.

Krista chuckled.

"I know, right? But I have needs too!" I cried, "anyway, I hope this spell wears off at midnight like she said"

"Uh Bob? It's already 1 am" Krista said, pointing to her watch.

And that's when I learned one of life's toughest lessons.

Never piss off your witch girlfriend on halloween.
© Copyright 2009 Bobby G. (sonicfan287 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614009-She-Witched