*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614191-The-Craving-for-More
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #1614191
Human desires are always unsatiable...
human nature... such a mystery ... such a game ... always different... always the same... always there like an unanny existence...

some things change... some things dont change... the human... the greatest creature on planet... the creature with the power of will but still sometimes we dont realize tht we dont have control over some things...

as a kid... in school, we are always given nice lunch but the other kid's lunch always seems more delicious...

the other kid's notebook seems fancier....
the other kid's bike runs faster...
the other kid's house seems prettier...
the other kid's clothes looks nicer...

but with time .. we grow... we mature... we get over the material things and all those things as a kid seems just childish funny memories....

but then the nature plays a bigger card...
the emotional set back !!!

the other person seems more loved...

the other person seems more in peace...
the other person seems more contend...
the other person seems more successful...

sometimes the love, the peace, the satisfaction and the success is just all around us but we are looking so far off... that we don't realize that the answer to all our miseries was always around...

you spend six hours with a person you really like and there always stays a craving to stay longer...
you are blessed with countless bounties of Allah and you still pray for more...
you have great friends but you socialize and look out for more people to know...
you are loved but you are always looking for love from people who cant love..

life goes on... its us who sometime don't move forward... and get depressed because we are always craving for more !!! =D

*lots of smiles*
© Copyright 2009 rimmi69 (rimmi69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614191-The-Craving-for-More