*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614500-ANGER-CAN-LEAD-to---SUDDEN-DEATH
Rated: E · Article · Health · #1614500
Some unchecked attitudes affect our physiological state altering how our body functions.
Anger is an emotional expression shown when offended or hurt by others, getting angry often, medics have warned, does the body organs a lot of harm.

Anger triggers electrical changes in the heart and can tend to heart failure in some individuals. You should learn to control anger .It may occur for different reasons the same with other negative emotions like shock, unhappiness and depression. If not check early enough there are high risks of sudden heart failure and stroke.

Arrhythmia or potential deadly heart rhythms can make the heart stop suddenly during times of extreme stress, it’s noted that abnormal rhythms account for a higher percentage of heart failures.

When a person gets angry the stresses are not restricted to the head, it also affects other organs of the body plus the heart. This triggers electrical changes that may in the near future develop arrhythmic in some patients.

The heart in this condition may, beat too fast, too slow, or irregularly. A study published in the journal of American College of Cardiology, experimented with the skin to monitor heart rhythms and emit painful shocks in response to dangerous rhythms

The study shows that during the couple of weeks anger and aggravation prompt the pace of their rhythms, and it triggers disturbances in the hearts electrical waves.

Some had a bigger reaction than others did. The result of the study shows that people who had the strongest response to anger were eight times likely to need a shock from their pacemakers to restore a proper heart rhythm.

It was noticed that a rush of adrenaline may have caused the electrical disruptions, and so staying calm would help reduce the adrenaline response.

I advice you to learn how to manage emotions using resort techniques e.g. walking, breathing deep and employing non stress exercises.

Other remote but related researches show economics crises, earthquake and or war. But not the entire population is collectively stressed in this case, they measure, but not minding which emotion negative or positive, strong emotions may affect both the physical and mental health of an individual.

Even after the emotional problems have stopped the consequences of the hormones that are released remain in the body not manifesting immediately but gradually.

This researches also shows that the body‘s immunity against infection reduces and causes various types of illnesses, including hypertension and diabetes.

The strategies in reducing anger are behavioral and pharmacological. Behavioral in understanding the reasons that causes anger, it may have roots in childhood experiences which later develops in adults, you should cut your association with every upsetting events from the past, take a time out work with persons who make you angry, forgiving others and keeping a log to identify circumstances that makes you angry.

Meditating and light exercises are also good.

Pharmacological there are proved evidences that drugs works for depression, surely advanced medics technology have helped in living with these ailments, but prevention is always better.

In this times of economic hardship or melt down make sure you are not overanxious, stressed and be anger free because everything that is happening now is only temporary.

Some unchecked attitudes can affect our physiological state altering how our body functions. Anger is the most unsuspecting menace that if goes unchecked it may be the back door opened to heart attacks and may result into death.

Be Careful!
© Copyright 2009 FOLUKING (foluking2004 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614500-ANGER-CAN-LEAD-to---SUDDEN-DEATH