*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1616882-The-Voice-Inside-My-Head
by Aus
Rated: 13+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1616882
Scary Me Competition Entry
I am an animal. Part of me knows this and wants me to stop. This is the part you’re hearing right now, the voice of reason and compassion. I rarely get a chance to be in control anymore. I’ve watched my family and friends wash their hands of me, with fear and sadness in their eyes. I’ve watched myself torture some of them. I’ve watched myself kill most of them.

I can feel him trying to break through; HE doesn’t want me talking to you. The last time I pleaded someone for help, HE tortured them for days. I watched my own hands do appalling things to my brother, who then joined the growing pile of death HE has created off route 99.

Here HE comes. Oh shit, run!

HE sees who I see, HE knows who you are. What have I done?

If you ever see me again, turn and run the other way. Soon HE’ll be in control again and we’ll be after you. HE won’t offer you any mercy and HE’ll delight in watching your pain. Why are you still here? Just GO!
© Copyright 2009 Aus (pwubs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1616882-The-Voice-Inside-My-Head