*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618368-Star-Wars-Alternate-Universes--ideas
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Sci-fi · #1618368
here r some ideas of mine. hope you like em. FOR STAR WARS FANS ONLY!! leave a comment!
1)Author's note: im not sure how i got this idea, but its just after anakin is turned into a vampire and, being a prisoner to the bad guys, he almost turns savage, because he has a pendant, that was given to him by padme, that holds his memories, the only comfort he can find. this ones told from anakin's point of view.

                                                                    --------------------------------------------

        Voices filled my head. "Anakin, please, don't go...", "Padme, we have to leave," "NO! I won't leave him," "Padme... there's nothing you can do..." "goodbye... I'm sorry, Anakin"...

          Padme... My beloved Padme. Gone. Possibility forever. And it was all my fault. I was so lost. I- I just... wasn't myself. I never meant to hurt her, and now I'll probably never see her again. Now the only thing I have left of her is the pendant she gave me. Before I left her, incomplete. The one that held all my memories of her, Obi-Wan, and everyone else I've loved, but hurt in my life. Before I left everyone and everything that I'd ever known behind. It was the only thing I had left in this damn forsaken hell of a torn life of mine.

          In the end, it was just me, a species never even heard of before, unable to kill myself, or even feed. Its been three months since they brought me here, and then I was still in the process of conversion, so I had no idea what the hell was going on.

          The door to my cell opened suddenly. I pounced without thinking, catching the three guards by surprise. Snapping one's neck, smashing another's skull hard enough to knock him unconscious, and latched onto the third's neck, gulping down his blood, hungrily. When I was done with him I moved to the unconscious guard, draining him within a minute. With my thirst somewhat subsided, I stood up, licking the warm, thick red liquid off my cold, stone lips and fingers.

          I began to roam the halls of the unfamiliar structure, sucking down every lifeform I came across.

                            *  *  *  *  *  *  *



© Copyright 2009 emberkin7x0 (emberkin7x0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618368-Star-Wars-Alternate-Universes--ideas