*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1621605-drugs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by STAR
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #1621605
what happens to people who use drugs.
  They inject, snort, swallow, drink smoking, and die, the steps to your own death.  Destroying your teeth and turning them to nothing. Every scratch on your body will never leave as they bleed and then scaring your body.  Just by buying drugs, they become your life. In seconds you lose yourself. Everything you love is gone, everything you have no more. Just once and stopping it like dyeing. You may even tell yourself it is just once but the feeling the addiction. Will always power you tell it owns you. Then there’s really nothing left but the street, you, the drug, the hearts you break, and then the ones you bring in. As you do anything for the drug. You find yourself steeling, giving yourself for money, and then killing. Anything is what you will do just for the drug. Just one more time you tell yourself, just once. Some say they will never. You should see them now. I never moved to once then to this is the last time. Now there just another person over powered by the high the freedom it gives you. Only this felling is death crawling up your back.  Fast or slow no matter what the drug comes with prices. Tell death bits you, you will slowly become addicted to needing it. Don’t you see we don’t care. Once you take the first drink, swallow, smoke, snort, or injection you become nothing to us. To them you become them. They pulled you in, so you could feel what they went throw. They make you think there your friends, but all they want is your money the drug. Then when they can’t pay anymore and you can’t, you’re gone. They’ll kill you to get the last of what you have the money or the small things you have left. For what a small drug. The sad part is if you look around you, you’re hurting everyone. The children who grow up with people like this, the ones that start for age 10, who die, who suffer, then your family. Weather you have kids or not you will. Your parent, sisters, brother... there gone from your life. You will become an addict and you shall always be alone. No matter what there is no one to trust. Think… will you really pick up and drink, swallow, smoke, snort, or inject the drug. Will you throw your life away with the feeling that pulls you in and then drops you to needing it. Will you let this go, think. Will you become what others are because they are or will you walk away living a life. Those people have nothing but them self and the drug mostly. Will you throw your life away. Inject, snort, swallow, drink, smoke, and die is that you?           
© Copyright 2009 STAR (jessegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1621605-drugs