*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1621990-Room-Service
Rated: 18+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1621990
200 Word Contest Entry
    John slid the electronic key through the slot and pushed open the hotel room door.  Standing by the room’s small bed, he ran his hands through his hair, taking a deep breath.  It had been a long day of traveling, and he was exhausted.

    Surprised, John turned to see a woman in a cleaning uniform standing in the doorway to the bathroom.  Her long matted blonde hair concealing much of her face.  He did not know her.   

    Holding a large knife, she rushed toward him screaming, “I hate you!”

    John struggled, trying to pull her off as she stabbed his blood-soaked body until she forced him to the floor. 

    The knife sliced his hands as he unsuccessfully attempted to pull the instrument from her grip.

    “I hate you!” she continued to scream. 

    Grabbing his feet, the woman dragged his incapacitated body into the bathroom. 

    “I don’t know you,” cried John unable to lift his head, his breathing becoming heavy: his heart struggling to continue pumping.

    The woman brought the knife down again into John’s dying body.  “I hate you!”  You’re a filthy slob!  You’re all filthy slobs!”





WORD COUNT:  187
© Copyright 2009 ToeMoss (toemoss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1621990-Room-Service