*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1622275-Clowntopia-The-Storefront
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1622275
a girl who checks out a new store in town may get more than she bargained for...
Clowntopia:  The Storefront
Hugo Prosperio

Jennifer stared at the sign that hung above the door to the shop she had never seen before. Being in a popular beach town, new shops sprung up all the time, but this one looked, for lack of a better word, old. Old, as if it had been there for years, and yet, she, who had lived there all her life, had never ever seen it.  The old wooden sign above the door swung in the open air read in gold letters "Chuckle's Joke Shop. "

"Joke Shop" she said to herself with curiosity in her voice. "This should be interesting."

She opened the door which instead of ringing a bell, honked a loud horn. She peered into the store, not knowing what to expect. She then walked in and saw shelves going down the length of the very long shop.

"Hello?" she said, trying to judge who was inside the store, if anyone. She looked around, not really seeing anyone as she let the door close, which let out another loud honk.

"Oh Hello there!" said a friendly male voice. Suddenly a man popped up from behind the checkout counter.  He wore a friendly painted on smile, his skin was pale as snow, his cheeks were dotted with red, and his hair was a bright blue.

"Welcome to Chuckle's Joke Shop! I am Chuckles. How may I help you?"  he smiled.
"Uh, I was just…looking. I saw the shop and, well, got curious."  Jennifer said.
He smiled, his painted lips stretching thin. "Well, curiosity is the best thing for a girl your age. My Shop offers wonders for all ages" he said as he fiddled with three brown plastic cups on his counter. "For example" he said as he lifted up the middle cup, revealing a small red plastic ball, about the size of ping pong ball. He then put the cup back down over the ball. "See if you can follow the red ball."

He then began to slide the cups back and forth, weaving them beside each other, getting faster and faster as he did. Jennifer thought she had a good grasp on where the ball was as she watched him move them around. Suddenly he stops and looks up at you smiling. "Where did it go?"

She looks down and taps the cup on the right, confident that she had followed its path to the right location.  Chuckles grinned and lifted up the cup revealing no ball. "Good guess. Try again." He suggested. She then pointed to the cup on the left, which when lifted also revealed no ball.

"Wow, I thought I had that one" she laughed.

"Watch this" he said, lifting up the center cup, revealing that the ball wasn't there either…it had vanished!

"What do you have to say to that!" Chuckles laughed.

She merely looked at him, and then opened her mouth to speak, and was shocked to find that she had something in her mouth…she put her fingers in between her full lips and pulled out the ball.

"What the…How did you do that?" she asked, astonished.

"Magic, my dear. I specialize in Magic." He chuckled as he took the ball from her, cupped it in his hand, and with a quick jerk, the ball vanished again, this time into thin air.

"I don't believe you." She said still confused by this clown's trick.

"Most don't. Only a rare few really understand that what I do is real magic, and not some silly parlor trick." He sighed. "But if you aren't convinced, I am sure I can find something to really catch your interest. Do you like Clowns…like myself?" he said.

She looked at him strange for a second. "Well, I've never really thought of it, but if you are asking if clowns bother me, then no."

"Good. I think I have something that'll really entertain you. Let me go out back and see if I can find it…"

He left and Jennifer watched as he walked out, looking his strange colorful outfit over with a look of confusion.

"How did he do that?" she mumbled to herself. "You can't just make things appear out of thin air…it isn't possible. How did the ball…what the hell is this place."

She browsed the shelves, which ranged from the usual joke gifts one can find almost anywhere, like hand buzzers, flowers that squirt water, whoopee cushions, as well as clown costume pieces like round red noses, colorful outfits, and big shoes. She grabbed one of the clown horns and honked it, it emitting a very loud sound for such a small horn. She laughed and placed it back on the shelf.  As she browsed she lost track of time, and didn't realize that an hour or so had passed from when Chuckles had left to find something. When she realized this she couldn't believe she had wasted an hour.

"I can't stay here all night" she said with a sigh as she looked around. "I should let him know that I'll come back another time"

She quickly made her way to the back of the store and passed through the yellow curtain that hung between the store and the back room. She noticed that it was oddly quiet. Oddly, the back room was completely empty, devoid of anything…no boxes of extra merchandise, no sign of an office or a safe…just an empty room with a single wooden door, which was slightly ajar. She walked over to the door

"Chuckles? Are you back there? I need to get going. I'll…" she said as she slowly opened the door, but what happened next took her breath away. The door creaked open, and instead of the outside of the store or another room, all she saw was a bright wall of swirling colors, like a spinning rainbow trapped in the doorway. She couldn't believe it. It was so beautiful and so…tempting. She had to touch it. She reached her hand up to it and was shocked when her hand went right through the colors, as if they were a waterfall. She pulled her hand back quickly. She stared at the colors for a second, then put both hands into the rainbow wall, and like before, it was like passing through water…until she felt something pulling on her hands.

"What the hell?" she screamed as she tried to pull herself out, but it wasn't working. She tried her best and only found herself being pulled deeper into the wall of colors, and before she knew it, she had been totally pulled through it, and to her astonishment, she was now sliding down a large tube that shared the swirling colors of the doorway. She realized that no matter how impractical it was…she had fallen through a portal to somewhere completely different.

She screamed as the tunnel went on for what seemed like hours. She looked down at her jeans to see if the friction was tearing them , and she was relieved to see they were fine. Soon she saw a flat wall of colors  coming up at the end of the tunnel, like the one back in the store, and she braced herself for the impact, which…never came. With little fanfare, she popped out on the other side of the colorful portal, and she looked around at what appeared to be the room she was in only moments ago, except there stood Chuckles.

"I was wondering when curiosity would get the better of you." He chuckled as he helped her up.

"What in the blue hell was that?" she shouted.

"Calm down,  Jennifer" he said, causing her eyebrows to raise at the mention of her name, something she had never given him.  "That was a portal."

"Two things. Number One!" she said, still heated "How do you know my name…and Number Two…a portal to Where?" she added as she put her hands on her slim hips.

Chuckles smiled and patted her on the shoulder. "Like I said, Magic, my dear. Your name just came to me…and this…" he said motioning to the surrounding area "…is the back room of my store, The Clowntopia Branch."

"Clown-what-ia?" Jennifer said, mouth open wide.

"Clowntopia…the world where clowns come from. Another dimension…a much more colorful one, I might add" he said proudly as he lead her into the front of his store, which was a far cry from the store she had set foot in. Instead of the dram old stained wood, this was bright blue walls, with curved wood like one might see in a Dr. Suess book. The shelves this time were filled with far stranger items, including things that were labeled as potions and elixers, and several items that claimed to be real magic.

"So I found what I was looking for. Proof that the magic I speak of really doe exist…if that little journey was not proof enough." He smiled.

She frowned and looked at him. "Fine. What is it"

The man smiled " You sure you want to know?"

She goes to speak, when she realizes that he had once again made something appear in her mouth. She pulled it out to reveal a round pink rubber…clown nose.

"There we go. If you really want to know if magic exists, please, put the nose on." He suggested.

As if to prove him wrong, she does exactly that, wearing a smug smile on her face. The nose went on with no trouble, and she grinned.

"So…is that it? Is that the magic." She said.

"Hold your horses, it takes a second" Chuckles said as he watched for something. When he saw it, his painted smile twisted into a wide grin that almost frightened Jennifer.

She stared at him, but was soon distracted by a slight tingle in her nose area. She looked down and wondered what it was.

"Well, this has been fun, but…it's time to wrap this up. " she said, not really noting the slight nasally quality that had been added to her voice. She then went to remove the nose by pulling it off, but was met with a shock when it not only refused to budge, but it actually hurt. She then gasped when she felt the sensation of her fingers on the rubber ball of the clown nose. Somehow, it had become part of her face!

"What's a matter, there, Jen-Jen? " he laughed as he watched with pride as Jennifer started to become very pale…and then a step beyond, into pure white, like Chuckles himself.  She held up her hands and gasped as she watched her normal healthy pink skin become chalk white.

"Stop This Now!" She said desperately, her voice sounding even more nasally.

"Sorry, can't" Chuckles said. "The nose sets things into motion, and I can't fix them until it's done."

Jennifer groaned as she felt strange tingling sensations moving throughout her body. She then watched in horror as her shirt started to push out due to the growth of her breasts. They started to fill out and plump up, going from their average B cup, to a DD in seconds, and then even more. She felt her t-shirt rip as the two boobs started  bubbling outwards. She let out a tiny scream when she realized her ass was following suit, filling out quickly from pert little bottom, to bubble butt, to a plain plump ass. Her Jeans tore like they were paper, and she felt her hips expand to accommodate her new rear end. Her thighs started to get thicker too.

"What…are you doing to…me" she said with gasps of air escaping her.

"Proving my magic is as real as it gets" he said with a laugh. "it feels pretty real, doesn't it, Jen-Jen"

All she could do was nod, as she felt her face starting to reshape. Her lips, already pretty full, started getting thicker and curled into a painted on red smile. She reached up and felt them, and let out a tiny cry of fright.  She then felt the tingle itch above her eyes, and reached up to feel her eyebrows vanish, only to be replaced with drawn on curly ones.

"I'm becoming a Clown!" she screamed as she looked in a nearby mirror to see her long raven hair start to curl and and become bright fire-truck red…

"and a very sexy one, at that!" Chuckles said, sounding very proud and amused with himself.

She watched the mirror as her feet started to stretch out, breaking free of the flip flops she was wearing and then growing to become very large. She then felt her toes tingle as they get a little thicker and wider, adding to their comical look.

"No! You have to change me back!" she said, begging as she watched her hands start to balloon up, getting thicker, and then the middle and ring fingers on each hand began to merge into one finger, leaving her with cartoon-like hands.

"Ah! My…this…Impossible" she gasped

"Still doubting?" he said as he walked over to her "I thought you might" he said as he grabbed her pink nose and gave it a squeeze, letting out a cartoonish honk, and then…suddenly things started to feel very fuzzy for her.

"Wha…did you do?" she mumbled as the room started spinning around her. "I wan…go…home."

"Home?"  he asked.

"Home."  She repeated.

"But…I thought this was your home, Jen-Jen."

"Home" she repeated, sounding very dazed, her voice going up in pitch, sounding almost childish.

"Yes, my dear, home. " he said, and the room stopped spinning. She looked around, and down at her partially naked body, and…giggled.

"Of course I'm  home, Mr. Chuckles!" she laughed.

Chuckles grinned ear to ear as he let out a trademark chuckle. "Well, Jen-Jen, what can I do for you today?"

"I came for some new clothes…Got anything silly in?" Jennifer, now Jen-Jen the Clown, asked of her favorite shop keeper.

"Well, of course I do. Who do you think I am" he laughed as he led her over to a rack of clothing.  After a few moments of digging, she found an adorable dress that fit her curvy body perfectly, as well as a pair of high heeled clown shoes that were, in her opinion, "abso-toot-a-loutly adorable!"

She wiggled her herself over to the counter and pulled out her pocket-book from the real world, which Chuckles grabbed quickly.

"Oh, Jen-Jen, still carrying that ugly thing. Here" he said as he handed her a pink one that had all of her identification for Clowntopia and clown money and everything inside. "It's on the house, just like your new outfit."

"Oh, Chuckles, you spoil me so!" she giggled, with a flick of her red curls. "Anything new come in that's worth checking out."

Chuckles smiled and pointed to a display in front of the cash register. A cardboard stand filled with packs of gum that all read "BuckTooth" on the label, and the picture was of a clown girl with overgrown front teeth, which made Jen-Jen giggle. "Oh, I'll take a pack of that too."

Chuckles handed her a pack, and watched her take a piece and begin to chew, and in seconds, the resulte was clear, as Jen-Jen smiled wide for him. He giggled at his new creation, standing there with curves from heaven, long red ringlettes, and an adorable pair of Buck Teeth.

"Oh, before you go, Jen-Jen, I wanted to ask you a question" he said.
"Of Cour-th-se you can" she lisped.

"Do you belive in Real Magic?"

"Why, Ye-th, I do. I mean, who doesn'th" she giggled.

"Come back anytime, Jen-Jen" he laughed as she opened the door.

"S-th-ee you S-th-oon" she laughed as she walked out, her hips wobbling back and forth as she stepped onto the streets of Clowntopia, not even noticing that it wasn't the world she grew up in or knew, but rather her new home.

Chuckles started out the window of his storefront, and giggled as she joined the crowds of clowns large and small walking down the street. She was truly at home now.

"Another Satisfied Customer" he chuckled .
© Copyright 2009 Lord Hugo Prosperio (starwars13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1622275-Clowntopia-The-Storefront