*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1622851-The-Mysterious-Outsider-An-Introduction
Rated: 13+ · Preface · Dark · #1622851
Kent LaVoy Aubrey is born to rule the underworld. One issue: he's a Catholic Saint.
**************BEFORE YOU READ WARNING: NOT MEANT TO CHALLENGE IDEAS. ONLY AN ENTERTAINMENT PIECE MEANT TO TELL A STORY OF HOPE, WIT, CUNNING ABILITY, AND LONG SOUGHT FREEDOM FROM ALL THINGS DARK. PLEASE TAKE NO OFFENSE TO THE PIECE YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****************************       




        On a moonlit night near the hidden woods, arcoss a vast sparkling lake, sat a mere house of only small standards. Floor boards long since splintered and rotted, shutters to windows dulled from years of idlity, the hushed whisper that came from once livly trees; all forgotten as a ragged couple make their near endless trek up the winding stairs and into a small loft. A child was soon to be born, here in this meek structure of evil essance; a child that has yet learned of his future journey.

        Such an oddity, the couple is, for they have dressed only in shabby robes of white and tattered cloth. The woman has grown weak and sickly as the man has grown wise and old. It would soon be time for them to retire into the shadows as their newborn will be forced from their custody.

        The newborn will endure harsh circumstances to grow into the leader they so desperately need. He will be taught to cry only as a trick and he will be taught to kill as needed and for survival. Said newborn will give way to new revelations in hopes to bring back the forgotten terrors of the world. This innocent and untainted soul will be forced to become a sinner for the sake of Sainthood within the Underworld. Only then, and no sooner so, will he be the destined ruler and commander of all things dark and terrible. Fear will not be known, for he must grow to become ruler of all Demon-kind alike; even the most scariest of demons will tremble before him.

        But, not all things fall into well planned arrangement, as will be proven by tonight's events. Unknown to the mother and father of said child, he will prevail all attempts of oppression and study under a master of Catholic religion to become part of the Priesthood he so desires that is of good will.

        At long last the mother fell into labor and has given birth to the child that will bring about reform and revelations long sought by both their kinds. The father leaned over the mother that held the newborn son in her sickly pale hands. They whispered in hushed voices, as if the wind was simply blowning through their very bodies, about a name; a name so odd that it will seperate him from all the others. A name that shall lable him an outcast, a halfae, but most importantly a mediator between both lands of conflict.

                              "Kent LaVoy Aubrey," the mother and father say meekly before they pass away and the newborn is collected by a Saint amongst the Underworld where he will under go harsh teachings until he reaches the ripe age of three; the choosing of paths. As the Saints of the the Underworld will allow Kent LaVoy Aubrey to fall into Catholic Priesthood, he will soon be forced to a fork in the road between good and evil. A choice that can mean the difference between a world ruled by evil and a world ruled by good.

        Thus, I ask all who is brave enough to envoke on his difficult journey, are you willing to venture between two completely different worlds just to see the final outcome of the final battle is?




(((((Complete))))))     
© Copyright 2009 Becky H. Snead (ravenkamizuki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1622851-The-Mysterious-Outsider-An-Introduction