*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1623610-Harsh-reality
by coley&
Rated: 13+ · Other · Writing · #1623610
A piece that jumps from topics cliche and not.
  I have seen the brightest minds destroyed by  spiteful, ignorant, pietistic girls for there own entertainment, drama, and selfish disputing thoughts. Many girls dragged down to the depths of depression. Those who are desperate look for a way out, turning to lust and lies. The sanctuary of the ancient escape of hallucinations or nicotine field cigarettes. Addiction is all they have anymore. Something to look forward to.


  Dragging there naked, vulnerable minds through the ravenous mouth of game playing boys. Letting the barrage of sweet talk blind them from the obvious one night stands. For she thinks its love but he see lust. Stringing her along, long enough to attach his heart stings full of venom slowly spreading though her body leaving her numb in the end after he has what he came for.

  The smart ones wont get dragged down into the bottom-less depth of games where the only rule is play or get played. The smart ones analyze and see the tricks and become impervious to them. The smart ones don't let anyone in or become attached for the potential of getting hurt. The develop a system to prevent trivial notions such as love. Theres always someone who comes along who breaks the system. Leaving devastating tracks burning in the memories and thoughts.  Building these walls the smart ones don't realize that not only are they keeping out the bad and the animosity they feel towards there afflictive feelings, they build walls blocking out any of the recherché and pretentious feelings they could develop.

  I have seen a honest man lie, and a strong man weak. There soberness begins to become somber. Letting the alcohol infiltrate there body taking over there emotions and words. Are they escaping? Or are the walls coming down. I see them wondering down the dark streets of the ghettos in bewilderment. There emotions overwhelming. The strong man sinks to his knees and prays to God to forgive his sins and the honest man stumbles down shouting at people looking for the God. He does not ask for forgiveness cause on his mind he thinks “ Alcohol may be a mans worst enemy but the bible says forgive your enemies”. These men have something in common, they don't know what lies ahead of them only that they see it worth it.

  The youth today is all scrambled only thinking of what is acceptable for society. I'm tired of societies bullshit. To many great minds have been silenced because of the judgmental ways of our world. After being silence for so long they no longer see the point in spreading the acuity they once had the burning sensation for spreading the word. When the mind is young and uninfluenced they think for themselves. This is when our society steps in grasping at the chance to sway the thoughts of a brilliant mind. They take the mind and mold it to what they see acceptable. There thoughts seem insane so they quite them and shape and dismantle THIS mind. They break through to us. Infiltrated minds see the wrong and forget the right. They conform to society. Everyone is conforming. Its the only way to be acceptable. There are three types of people in this world. The first is those who conform people and the second is those who get conformed. None is better than the other. Your either destroying a mind or letting yours get destroyed. The third is the creators. They don't influence or get influenced.The creators want change. They want to embrace it.

  We fear change and what people think of us. Everyone does. But what do we really have to fear. Its our OWN thoughts and our OWN illusions. We create our fear and we let it get to us. It's basic human instinct wanting to be accepted by society making it so easy to sway our ideas. Well, it's time to make a change. Let's all be creators and have a free thinking mind untouched by soul bond books of rules.
© Copyright 2009 coley& (coleyoath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1623610-Harsh-reality