*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1623624-Unpublished-Story
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1623624
Its a story I'm making but im keeping the title under wraps until i finish it!
It was a deceptively cold Saturday morning and though the sun shined through the window of the house at 122 Nathan Street, it was cold, really cold. The Levens were just about to sit to watch TV when they heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it Mom, it's probably Angela to get my half of the science project." said a taller than average boy with long, shaggy chestnut hair.

Aiden Leven, sixteen, answered the door. A slender, petite sandy-haired girl about the same age as Aiden stood shivering in the doorway. "B-b-be a doll and let me in w-w-would you Aiden?" said Angela, clad in only jeans and a t-shirt.

"You are crazy Angie!" laughed Aiden and gave her a furtive look as he ushered her inside.

"Darling, why didn't you wear a coat? It's freezing outside!" said Aiden's mother, a petite blond with a pixie cut and a caring face.

"Because I forgot mine at s-s-school." said Angela still shivering.

"Well then, we must get you warmed up!" said Aiden's mother and with that she disappeared into the kitchen. A few minutes later she came back with a tray laden with warm cookies and four mugs of hot chocolate.

"Dude, your mother is awesome!" said Angela taking a mug of hot chocolate and a cookie. She went into the living room where Aiden's dad Neil was watching 'America's Funniest Home Videos'.

"Hi Neil," she said as she set her plate and cup of cocoa down and plopped on the sofa beside him.

"What a nice surprise, I didn't know you were coming!" said Neil obviously surprised and and his hand dove inside the ever dimishing bowl of popcorn. He was an almost facsmile of Aiden but with piercing blue eyes that when he was mad just looking at you would just shut you up.
© Copyright 2009 Answering No one (lokie16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1623624-Unpublished-Story