*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1625118-An-Undiscovered-Paradise
by Utsav
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1625118
This short comprehension is about a place in my imagination.
I had once dreamt of an undiscovered paradise, a beautiful place waiting to be found. A place without hatred, pain and all the harmful characteristics of mankind. Yet, it didn't seem to be a place in this world, in this galaxy, in this universe. I know that it is not scientifically possible that this place can be outside the universe but it just seemed so far away. Maybe, it was just a part of my imagination but it felt so real.

I was hoping that the thought of this place left my mind and never returned but it stayed there, still waiting to be discovered. From then on, I set to find this place, a place, I called 'Glacialis'. A bright, wonderful place filled with greenary and where nature was kind. The skies were clear, letting th sun shine at its brightest. Groves of fruit trees growing by a hill with a small creek flowing through them. There was no form of civilization but the place contained animal life much different than our world's and which were very difficult to describe . They were nothing like the ones from our world and even making an attempt to describe them would sound very strange. The plant life was much similar to ours, but the fruit and vegetables growing were quite different.

Glacialus was in a peaceful state, much like the place Earth was when it was created. A thought suddenly struck me, what if there was life beyond our universe, what if there is creation outside this universe? That night when I went to sleep, I had another dream about Glacialus, yet this time due to evolution civilization was formed. This did answer my question, there was life beyond the universe.

I had come to conclusion, I would now close my channel to Glacialus and leave the people of the planet to evolve in peace. I did feel guilty for not being able to warn them about the tough times ahead. I just had to face the fact, no civilization can exist without war, hatred and greed.
© Copyright 2009 Utsav (uniman619 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1625118-An-Undiscovered-Paradise