*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1625221-Quickie
Rated: GC · Other · Other · #1625221
Round 27 Entry ~ humor and sex, oh my
“Shit,” Gary muttered, scrambling to grab the falling bottle of beer. The malt flowed onto his boots and the floor before he managed to catch it two inches from disaster.

“Nice moves,” a sultry, feminine voice praised.

He looked up with excitement and saw what he presumed to be his blind date. Gary stood, forced a smile, squelching the disappointment flooding his mind. His best friend Brad had horrible taste in women. Judging by the plain one that stood in front of him, things hadn’t changed in that department.

She thrust her hand forward, “I’m Nina.” With the middle finger of her free hand, Nina pushed her thick, black rim glasses back up the bridge of her nose.

Gary stared, wondering if it were a deliberate fuck you, or if she even realized the gesture she’d just made. He shook her hand and set the bottle back on the table.

“You’re late.”

“Five minutes,” Nina said, and then plopped herself down on the chair. “Give or take twenty.” She grabbed the beer, winked at him, and then proceeded to down what remained.

Gary sunk back onto his chair, closed his eyes and took a deep breath, wishing he’d made it out of the bar sooner.

“So, what’s the plan?” she asked, catching his attention.

His eyes opened and he watched as she peeled the label off the bottle.

“Plan?”

“You know, we chat, you get me drunk, maybe shoot a game of pool before taking me the backseat of your car.”

Gary’s jaw dropped. She cocked her head to the side and smiled. “You’ll catch flies that way.”

He snapped his jaw shut, so quick and hard it was audible. Gary narrowed his gaze and scowled at her. “I don’t know what Brad told you about me, but that’s not how I operate.”

Nina pushed her chair back, stood and walked to the bar, returning with two beers and two shots. She set them on the table, pushing a shot glass towards him. “If by the end of the drinks, you’re still not interested, I’ll leave?”

He stared at the amber liquid, knowing it was the only way to get out of the situation. Picking up the shot, he downed it quickly.

“Sex on the beach,” Nina said.
Gary looked at her, thoughts of just how kinky this chick really was floating through his mind making him twitch beneath his pants. If she’d let down her brown hair, tossed the glasses, and the jeans and sweatshirt, she could have some potential.

“Never had,” he admitted.

Nina slammed her palms on the table and laughed, tossing her head back. Her infectious laughter roused a smile, and before too long, the tension he previously felt vanished. They finished off the beers and made small talk. Once the bottles were empty, she stood and waited.

Gary swallowed, suddenly feeling bad for not giving her a chance when she first arrived.

She jerked her head towards the door. “Let’s go.”

He shot out of his chair a little too eagerly, but couldn’t help it. The fact that she was still there and wanted to spend time with him, even after the rocky start they had gave him a boost of confidence.

Following her out into the cool evening air Gary was content to hang out, but Nina had other things in mind.

Nina grabbed his hand, and led him to a red F150 pickup truck. Once at the driver’s door, she turned, resting her back against the vehicle. She smiled up at him, reached out and grabbed a handful of his shirt, pulling him close to her.

“I don’t bite, Gary,” she whispered, going up on her toes, her mouth hovering just below his. “Much.”

Her hungry mouth devoured him in a kiss that sent blood pooling in his groin so fast his knees grew weak. Coming up for air only fueled the desire that burned in her eyes. Nina thrust a hand between them, pulled the button of his pants, and tugged the zipper down. Her fingers found him hard and ready, as she wrapped her silkiness around his throbbing shaft.

Gary groaned, his eyes closing as he let her stroke him right there. Her thumb circled the tip before her grip tightened, with a deliberate steadiness, she slid her hand down his length, up and down again, picking up the pace. He opened his eyes, watched the pleasure on her face. Gary dug his fingers into her hair, removing the clip and letting her long tresses cascade over her shoulders. Lowering his mouth, he kissed her again, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She met each stroke, pressing her breasts into his chest.

He dropped a hand from her hair, reached under her shirt and found a bare breast waiting for him. His thumb grazed a hardened nipple, making Nina inhale deeply through her nose. He couldn’t help the excitement that washed over him. He tore his mouth from hers, desperate to catch his breath. Gary moved his hand to her crotch, stroking her through the denim, all the while his eyes locked onto her heated gaze.

A bright light intruded.

“Damn it,” Nina muttered. “That’s my brother. He’s a cop.”

WC:869
© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1625221-Quickie