*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1626286-Lust-Emperors-Wand-2
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #1626286
Greg's adventure continues as Pecca finds him out. Just some BE, but vital to the plot.
‘Crap! Crap! Craaap!’ Pecca shouted. Looking through the last village in the forest area, he had found nothing. It was early in the morning. He began hitting his head on a tree when a soft voice came from behind. ‘Uh, sir, can I help you?’ Pecca turned around quickly, and almost screamed with surprise. There was a very curvy girl with cat ears and a cat tail in front of him. ‘Why yes, missy, you can!’ he shouted. Calming down slightly, he put up a friendly voice. ‘I’m looking for a lad you probably know well,’ he said. ‘Well, the only guy my age living nearby is my boyfriend,’ she answered with some doubt. ‘Ah, fantastic. Please tell me where I can find him.’
___

Greg had slept a night over all the events and had decided to take the mystical wand to school for some more experimentation. The school day began with geography, a subject Greg generally considered boring. He felt for the Wand in his pocket. ‘I wish… everyone in class except me was wearing only a skimpy swimsuit,’ he wished (after all, the rest of his class and most of his teachers were female). He quickly added ‘… and have nobody find it unusual!’ in his mind. And indeed, his class was now filled with women in skimpy swimsuits. He looked around. Besides his catgirl girlfriend Emily and Natalie, no one was exceptionally attractive.

He waited a few moments, just to experience how hilarious it was to see his 24-year old geology teacher teach a class full of swimsuit girls… in a swimsuit. He felt for the wand again. ‘Now let’s see how powerful this baby really is…’ he said. ‘I wish everyone in class would experience extreme pleasure and become awesomely curvy,’ he wished and smirked. The whole class fell remarkably silent for a few seconds and then all hell (or rather, heaven) broke loose. All girls rolled around on the floor, all moaning in deep pleasure. They all clutched their rears or chests as they swelled out and stretched their swimsuits.

Seeing one girl’s hips broaden, her butt become rounder and her breasts swell up to wonderfully big and round shapes was fun enough, and now he saw it occur everywhere. Everywhere he saw his formerly ordinary classmates become curvy beauties. Greg couldn’t help but chuckle louder and louder as he saw the moaning girls rolling around the floor accidentally squeeze or push each other’s still growing butts or breasts. Only several minutes had passed, but already the class was filled with football-sized breasts and beach ball sized butts (not to mention torn underwear). He decided he’d had his fun for the moment, and wished it would be over and forgotten.

Soon he was listening to boring geology again, but in a class filled with extremely curvy women. He noticed even Natalie and his girlfriend Emily had become bustier. He felt fortunate that geology class was one of the only two classes that day… he would be too tempted by boredom to do many more things otherwise. He was very happy however that the next class was in fact physical education. And much to his joy, today they had planned a running test. Whenever it wasn’t his turn, he enjoyed watching the girls in their tight shirts run from side to side of the court. Their boobs bounced around wildly in the shirts, seemingly trying to escape the limits of the white shirt.

After class, Emily came to Greg. ‘Greg, when I was walking near the woods early this morning, I met a strange guy who seemed to be looking for you. I didn’t tell him where you live, but I told him to meet you on the main road back to your home. So if you’d rather avoid him, you can take another route,’ she said. ‘That was very clever of you, Emily,’ said Greg with a smile. He wondered who could be looking for him, but decided to go look anyway. On the way home, he saw a mysterious figure in a robe stand in the middle of the road, looking around.

He swallowed, and then walked toward him. ‘Sir? I heard you were looking for me?’ ‘Heh, heh, heh…’ the man chuckled. ‘Aren’t you a lucky fellow? I wouldn’t say the chances of having a class filled with girls like THAT are very high. And having a cat girl as your girlfriend? Real cat girls are extremely rare and are generally rumored to be seen in the depths of Africa. And the 2 I saw in my whole live were 80 years old. Oh yes, you’re quite the lucky lad…’ he said, his face becoming increasingly twisted. Greg felt very uncomfortable about this man who seemed to know so much.

‘Well, sir! If there’s something you want to know or say, out with it,’ Greg said, attempting to hide the nervous tone in his voice. ‘Lad. You have something that belongs to me. A precious item from the old days, very dangerous if it falls into incapable or evil hands. I suggest you hand it over, now,’ he said in an icy voice. ‘And what item would that be, sir?’ Greg said with fake ignorance. ‘It’s called the Lust Emperor’s Wand, and it caused two dark ages within this world of ours because it allows any holder to enslave the other gender. If there are a male and female working together using this wand, they’re unstoppable. Now give it to me,’ he said.

Greg was confused. He didn’t want the Wand to fall into evil hands, but he didn’t really want to give it up either. Even when not being selfish, how could he be sure this man wasn’t evil himself in every case? ‘Can you prove you’re not evil?’ Greg said. Pecca growled. He removed a dozen potions from his sleeve. ‘With one drop, these bottles could melt, explode, implode, vaporize and incinerate you. If I were the rough type, I’d had thrown one of these on your annoying head as soon as you started asking questions,’ he snarled.

Greg backed away. Pecca’s face became a lot friendlier. ‘Look, lad, I understand how fun it is to play around but I can use this wand for other purposes. I’m out here to prove that even what people consider to be wrong and dirty can be used for good somehow… but as soon as I began to think of that, I was considered a criminal,’ he sighed. ‘I’m gonna give you a break. Two, in fact. First off I’ll let you keep the Wand for another week. Second, I’ll leave the changes you do as they are. Normally I’d clean stuff up, but yeah…’

Greg nodded. ‘Can I go home now? I need to think. Follow me to my house if you must. I’ll accept your deal, so you can come over in a week,’ he said with an effort. He began to walk in the direction of his house (which was in sight, so Pecca just followed him with his eyes). As soon as Greg entered his house, he grabbed a pen and paper. ‘Quick, quick… just what kinda stuff do I want to try with this wand?!’


© Copyright 2009 TheShoeLace (shoelace25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1626286-Lust-Emperors-Wand-2