*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1626393-A-Day-In-My-Life
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #1626393
A glimpse into my life on a day in which I did nothing in particular!
Today I woke up, most people do this every day so I wont dwell on the subject,and had a breakfast of two weetbix. Sometime after that, during which time I did nothing in particular (at least I don't remember what I did then), next, I fed the chickens and baked 'Keziah's yummy joyful chocolate slice' (which turned out well because of my experiment to try following the recipe exactly!) for Mum to take to a neighbour who has just returned home. I don't believe she has taken it yet. Then after a forenoon, noon, and afternoon I did nothing to waste my time talking about except eat lunch (consisting of bread made into toast on which was spread lavish amounts of butter and a sparse amount of honey) and read a book by George MacDonald. After a while Peter wandered in, after shooting around the place with his gun, and proceeded to paint his toenails with my nail polish (now don't deny it, Peter!) because he was too bored to do any thing else! Anyway after several ticks of the clock I made dinner (omelet) ate it, and now here I am on Mum's laptop eating a pudding of the chocolate slice that never reached our neighbour's line of sight--let alone her stomach! But she will get her share tomorrow I'm sure!



Thank you everybody who commented on this piece! I don't know how, if possible, I can reply to your comments. I have changed it a bit thanks to your helpful hints. :D

By the way weetbix are a kind of breakfast cereal that everyone eats in New Zealand.
© Copyright 2009 Felicity Faith (felicity-faith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1626393-A-Day-In-My-Life