*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1627235-Dreams-and-Reality
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Spiritual · #1627235
A devotional thought about the God of the Bible.
         I dreamed that I was approaching the concert hall where my favorite music star would soon be performing.  As I grew nearer, I saw my idol passing out free tee shirts in the parking lot.  I was so excited about the possibility of getting close and receiving a gift.  Unfortunately, the crowd was to tight and I was too far away.  Before I could get close enough, the opportunity was missed.  My alarm clock woke me from my disappointment.



         I woke up, brewed some coffee and sat down to read my Bible.  I read Proverbs 29:26 "Many seek an audience with a ruler, but it is from the LORD that man gets justice."



         This verse made me realize that The Creator of the universe is available to me at anytime I want to come to Him.  He is never too far from me and He has great gifts to give me.  He is deserving of all my praise.  I am indebted to His service by His great love and faithfulness.  Many people and things compete for my attention and allegiance but none are as worthy as He.
© Copyright 2009 thjacks (thjacks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1627235-Dreams-and-Reality