*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1627241-Letter-to-a-Friend
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Contest · #1627241
Contest Entry
My Dear Friend,



I first remember hearing about you when I was a little girl.  I remember being impressed by your goodness and your greatness.  I wanted to know you and please you, but I didn't know how. 

As I became a teenager and young adult, I lost interested in pursuing a relationship with you because I was only interested in doing what I wanted to do and having fun.

When I became a young wife and mother, I realized that I needed help and that you could help me like no one else could.  Once again I began to desire to know you better and to please you.  This time I had acquaintances who could help me.

One Sunday morning I approached you and asked you to be the Lord and Savior of my life.  You welcomed me into an intimate relationship with you.  Since that day we have shared ups and downs, heartache and rejoicing.  I have learned to trust you completely and that trust casts out all fear.

I am looking forward to spending eternity with you in the home you have prepared for me.



I love you,



© Copyright 2009 thjacks (thjacks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1627241-Letter-to-a-Friend