*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628410-An-April-Affair-Chapter-One
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1628410
Chapter one to the love story of Lucifer and Cydia Webster. As told by Cydia.
I remember the day I met my darling husband, Lucifer Webster, on a beautiful morning in April 1863 just like it was yesterday.

I decided to go exploring one day because I was bored out of my mind, so I snuck out the back of the family palace. My mother, Queen Morganna, had forbidden everyone access to the backdoor of the castle for some reason, but I didn't know why at the time. I opened the black door and stared at the path that led from the door to a tree. Curiosity consumed me at this point. I ran to the tree because I didn't want to risk anyone seeing me.

When I arrived at the tree, I couldn't take my eyes off the climbing red roses on it. I gazed closer and peered at a door. I just had to know where this lead to, so I opened it and stepped inside.

The land before me was so peaceful looking, not the dizzy array of colors in my land. The sky was blue, and the grass was green. The tree trunks were brown with green leaves. The road underneath my feet was made of dirt and just a couple of feet in front of me was a swing hanging from a tree.

I ambled over to it and sat facing the opposite direction, so I could see if anyone was coming in case I had to jump off and leave in a hurry. I pushed myself up in the air, as a cool gentle breeze blew through my auburn hair and pushed my silk cerulean dress above my knees up to my upper thighs.

Before my thoughts consumed me, I glanced at a man ambling down the path. A part of me thought that maybe I should run, but another part told me to stay. As he strolled closer, I couldn't help to but to stare at his onyx hair and red eyes that glistened in the sunlight. I had never seen a man so tall either, nor had I ever witnessed an aura so dark. It inturged me so.

As I slowed down my swinging, he said, " Hidy, young lady. Never seen you around here before."

"Hello, where is here, Sir?" I stopped the swing.

"You're in Deacon, Mississippi. Did you come from the other side of that door?" He pointed to the door carved in the tree.

I didn't know if I should tell him where I came from, but I couldn't resist talking to him.

"Yes, I did." I stared at his strange clothing that consisted of a shirt, pants, coat, and pointed hard looking shoes all in black.

"Where are my manners? I haven't introduced myself. Lucifer Webster, the Marshal of these here parts."

I wondered if I should tell him who I was, but I couldn't help myself.

"Cydia." I searched his hand for a wedding ring and saw one on his left hand. I kept thinking, should I stay or go?

"You have the prettiest and most unique eyes. Only seen eyes like yours once before, a long time ago. Your hair's so beautiful." He touched the side of my face and brushed my hair back with his hand to reveal my pointed ear. "You have such a bright silver aura. What are you?"

"I'm of the fae. I'm the daughter of King Farian and Queen Morganna of the Faerie Realm." I wondered if I was telling him too much.

"Queen Morganna, you say. I think I've heard of her from some of my travels, but I'm not sure." Lucifer placed his hands on each side of the swing.

"My mother used to travel at one time before she married. You might have met her then."

"Perhaps." He pulled the swing up to him, and my legs were up by his waist.

I felt a hot sensation come over my body and a wetness between my legs. These foreign feelings surprised me because I only thought they happened to my sister, Mabon and maybe my mother.

"Have you ever been with a man before?"

I thought he was being rather forward, but I wanted to answer his question anyway.

"No, I've never even been kissed." I stared into his red eyes, mesmerized by them.

Lucifer lifted me out of the swing with my legs around his waist. He kissed me softly on my lips, then a second time with more passion as he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He had one arm around my waist, and the other on top of my dress massaging my left breast as he continued to kiss me.

After that, Lucifer and I ended up on the ground. He unzipped and pulled my dress down exposing my breasts. "My, my their well-endowed." Lucifer kissed my nipples, then bit each one.

I began to touch and kiss him, beginning at his neck. He took his coat off and unbuttoned his shirt. I rubbed his chest as I gently kissed him. My hands trickled down and found the zipper to his pants. I unzipped them and felt his hard manhood.

He laid me down on the grass, lifted my dress, and rubbed my private area gently with one finger. After that, Lucifer placed his finger inside me massaging my clit. This made my body quiver with pleasure. I didn't know I could feel this way!

All of a sudden, we both heard something in the bushes several yards away. We dressed as fast as we could.

"Come back tomorrow morning. I know a place where I can take you and not be interupted." Lucifer bent down and kissed me.

"Don't worry, I'll be back." I blew him a kiss and ran down the path.

I went straight to the door and back to the Faerie Realm.





© Copyright 2009 very thankful (sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628410-An-April-Affair-Chapter-One