*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1629040-when-she-passed-on
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #1629040
the story of sadness
"Bye sis I'll video the whole thing and you can watch it on tv right?"I waved goodbye to my sister Angie. Tonight was my big night- I was the youngest person to ever even be nominated an oscar and I could win. But Angie has luekiema and recently had a flu all week so mom would stay with her- dad would come with me.

"Bye bye and good luck,"she wished me as I stepped out the door. My hair styled perfectly and my newest dress on. Tonight i could become really,really famous and it would change my life forever.

"Come on hun let's get on the road,"dad shut the door. from outside where it was snowing I could see my sister waving to me and I smiled waving back. We got into the limo and got a move on after that.



"And the award for best actress 2009 goes to Susi Binchy in 'Where We Met' she is youngest actress to accept the award now Susi, ah few words?"Some famous guy pronoced and I leaped for the stars. I couldn't belive I actually one this was fantastic! This was amazing I was sooo proud of myself!

"I would like to share this with everyone who helps me in achieving my goals. Three years ago I never would've dreamed being here but I owe all this to my parents and to my sister who inspires me everyday. And lastly to my agent Stanley Crowsman who made me sucessful. Thanks love you all peace and goodnight!"I walked off holding the award.

Dad's face was pale he was looking to his cell phone.

"Dad? what's up?"

"Your sister is.......not um....has stopped...isn't...breathing anymore,"he stumbled.



Outside our limo skidded the icey road to the hostipal. when we got there she was in a body bag and my life changed entirely.

I ripped it open wanting to see her smiling at me. But her face was white as a ghost and her lips were swelled.



My family was quiet and solom about everything and didn't talk for a few days. Mom insisted I knew her best and had me go to the funeral director to chose what Angie would wear and what position she'd be in and what she'd have with her. I took in a pair of jeans and a lazy t-shirt because it's what she wore all the time and she loved it. In her arms was her favourite book. I had my own copy at home. The book was called 'Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief' and we'd gone obbsessive of them over the course of eight months. I lay her as if she were lying on her hostipal bed which is what she did do most of the time. I made her swelled purpley blue lips into a big smile. I left her bald hair as it was because she hated wigs. On the coffin i had the maker engrave 'Nothing's Worth Losing Sleep Over' which was what she always told me when I was stressed. Finally on her grave stone it read 'Angelica "Angie" Binchy died of cancer age seventeen. She was strong and stood surviving for eight years that she had the diesase. may she rest in peace forever'.



I just know she'll make it alright.
© Copyright 2009 suitable for everyone (fionsmccormack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1629040-when-she-passed-on