*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1629558-Self-titled-Fairytale
Rated: E · Prose · Women's · #1629558
Thank you for the reviews.
Once upon a day, amongst the city of thorns, there barely lived a not-so-thin, boringly pretty, non-baptised girl.
Her name holds little relevance to the story; therefore it has no thriving need to be mentioned.
All need be mentioned in this improvised introduction are perhaps the occasional appearances of idiosyncrasies and the fact of which she has most recently performed the turn-over of her eighteenth year. But then again, perhaps her features of a dull existence hold a significant role in the story of which this is, also.
The story of her barely lived life. Of how she manages to stand up in her surroundings of thorns, reaching out to the paradisal petals, willingly putting her life in danger, knowing that they are evidently descending to the soil.

The story begins in a desolate canal along the rivers of Mother Nature, between one organ and another. A naive cell departs its homely captivity in search of its other half. The choice of finding and becoming one with this eternal friend is of most importance, above anything in existence.
As each organism conjoins with one another, a portal is opened within the realm of planet earth purely for the placement of the potential human they will create.
The creation in this case, is that of a rounded figure. Not so much of rigid bone, and not so much a background in religious experiences.
A cheap existence with an expensive mind.
© Copyright 2009 Josie Fiend (ofeliathekite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1629558-Self-titled-Fairytale