*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1629742-U-Write-It---BBP-Studios
Rated: E · Other · Business · #1629742
BBP-Studios will soon be releasing a new site freelancers and SEO specialists will love.
Hello friends, this is the first of many posts by the BBP-Studios team.  I'm making this post today to inform you guys about one of our two sites on the web.  The first site is bigbanginc.webs.com.  This site is dedicated to all things art and digital design.  Users can join the site and begin posting digital designs, whether 3D or otherwise; or they can post their newest video projects.

However, over the course of my time writing online for Textbroker, Helium, Bhokta, and Associated Content - I've come to understand just how many individuals are looking to post as much as they can each day for sites that don't pay out what they wan't them to pay.  And then, I had an Idea.  U-Write-It.  A site created by myself and my team that is designed to give those individuals a place to not only buy and sell their work (freelance) but it's also an SEO development site.  Yes, you will be able to buy SEO services from our team of highly specialized writers, on top of the money that you'll be making from the site yourself. 

Now, at the time of writing, uwriteit.webs.com is still under construction.  And while certain features of the site are accessible to the visitors, not everything is ready.  So what will we do, we'll let you guys join now; and in the coming months when the site is ready for every one, we'll let you guys know when you guys can come and start posting.

There are tons of net-writers, net-marketers and web-builders out there that will want to get in on U-Write-It's future potential.  But it's not limited to the top-tier web-owners on the net, no, every one can join and indulge on uwriteit's fruits. 

Thanks Guys

 
© Copyright 2009 Malaeeka (bbpstudios at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1629742-U-Write-It---BBP-Studios